Media The Problem with the Gold City Royals....

Remove this Banner Ad

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah it's been an eye opener going back to Uni at 50. But I needed a change from my teaching in the disability sector.

Now I've made the move into the easier Mental Health and alcohol and other Drugs sector...

😖😖 (easier.. said no-one ever)
do you sit in the front row and ask 10-20 questions per lecture

WFL

Hall of Famer
May 19, 2014
Earth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Centre Kangas, Baghdad Bombers
do you sit in the front row and ask 10-20 questions per lecture

I asked my tutor if she can remove an item of clothing for every question answered and call me Billy.
I don't understand why I'm not allowed to attend anymore :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Lynn 15

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
You completely missed my point.

You sent us a PM bemoaning the fact that no one goes hard at the moment, and then today accused the Royals of being too insular. Yet you come to us because you know you will get the stoush that you crave. Nothing sinister, just an interesting thought.
No. This is not the case.

Yes I think the league is currently soft but the points made in this are valid regarding the Royals being insular. It has nothing to do with trying to stir up trouble. I am trying to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacky

The King
May 9, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
I was really relying on you to come in here and be part of the solution.
Solution to what? We have an active and clearly relevant team.

We lost a poster last offseason like most teams because they thought they were a better fit elsewhere or they were offered a better deal.

This thread wouldn’t exist if your captain didn’t melt in the committee about potentially losing a player this coming offseason, so maybe worry about you and yours first, Tones.

Noobz0r

Tom Jonas Fan Club Junior VP
Aug 18, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
KDFC, SDFC, MUFC, Pats

Yes I think the league is currently soft but the points made in this are valid regarding the Royals being insular. It has nothing to do with trying to stir up trouble. I am trying to help.
Okay.

Is there anything that makes us insular outside of your misproven BC claim?

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

The league being soft is due to the way rookies are treated, make me admin + give me control over weekly rookie awards and the league will be good again in a season or two.

I assume Rioli8217 is a rookie that went for some record or award. He had 1200 total posts on bigfooty prior to this thread.
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 5.29.57 pm.png

The Filth Wizard

These Meats Are Spoiled
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
You left yourself out ;)
Didn’t you already do the reacharound gag earlier in the thread? You spent too much time on it for that WFL like. I got one from him earlier for talking about my pug eating sh*t.

Saying that, you do have some flair for a graphic.

Rioli8217

Number 1 sh*t truck S29
Jul 11, 2019
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
The league being soft is due to the way rookies are treated, make me admin + give me control over weekly rookie awards and the league will be good again in a season or two.

I assume Rioli8217 is a rookie that went for some record or award. He had 1200 total posts on bigfooty prior to this thread.
View attachment 882912
More of a bet with SarahSmiles

Top Bottom