Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being an hour removed from your Osteo appointment and still having Shannon Noll's 'Lift' stuck in your head from the 5 mins spent in the waiting room.

Just want to crawl up in a corner and die somewhere.

Imagine being an hour removed from your Osteo appointment and still having Shannon Noll's 'Lift' stuck in your head from the 5 mins spent in the waiting room.

Just want to crawl up in a corner and die somewhere.
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS
Bit sore are we Biff

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS'S DELICIOUS
Bit sore are we Biff
Elite athletes need to keep their body in pristine shape, hot-shot :cool:

Would love a job sitting on a mower all day gee wizz you must have soft milky white creamy hands too, never seen a hard days work no doubt about it

George Tucker keeping a straight face while asking “So he left a bad taste in your mouth” lmao

Grabbed a peppermint Aero bar and some OJ, going to settle in after a meeting at 10 and completely be one with this video 🤤

Grabbed a peppermint Aero bar and some OJ, going to settle in after a meeting at 10 and completely be one with this video 🤤
Day off the dodgem cars ?

I'd like to fire Jimmy Fallon into the sun.

Worst talk show host in history.

Reminds me of a snickering rat.

If I could somehow harness the power of my dislike for Jimmy Fallon, I could provide electricity to the whole planet for a long, long time.

I really don't like Jimmy Fallon

If I could somehow harness the power of my dislike for Jimmy Fallon, I could provide electricity to the whole planet for a long, long time.

I probably don't like him either, i'm sure i'd watch his show if i liked him?

Obviously you are at the point where you dislike him so much that you watch his stuff, to fuel your dislike to new levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fake laugh is horrific.

I don't see anything else blow over, they must have been drinking from it while they were building it.
The bar would've nearly been heritage listed it was that old, in the middle of local finals as well so I just don't hope they aren't hosting a final this weekend.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I probably don't like him either, i'm sure i'd watch his show if i liked him?

Obviously you are at the point where you dislike him so much that you watch his stuff, to fuel your dislike to new levels.

No I don't, except for the odd bit that comes up on YouTube.

I don't know if new levels are reachable. I'm not sure I can go higher than the biggest number in the history of the world... ever

Such is my dislike for that creepy giggling rat Jimmy Fallon

I don't see anything else blow over, they must have been drinking from it while they were building it.

You think the state/council give money for that up there? How cute.

Probably started the piss up after building it themselves.

No I don't, except for the odd bit that comes up on YouTube.

I don't know if new levels are reachable. I'm not sure I can go higher than the biggest number in the history of the world... ever

Such is my dislike for that creepy giggling rat Jimmy Fallon

I've seen him in clips but never felt anything towards him. Seems like another generic tonight show host. I hate that format to begin with so would probably find it irritating too. Ellen DeGeneres is the one I don't get, I actually watched an episode of it and she would be the most uninspiring host of anything anywhere. She kept dancing around like someone's drunk mum at a wedding and rambling about nothing. How the * do people like her and Oprah make a career out of that s**t?

I've seen him in clips but never felt anything towards him. Seems like another generic tonight show host. I hate that format to begin with so would probably find it irritating too. Ellen DeGeneres is the one I don't get, I actually watched an episode of it and she would be the most uninspiring host of anything anywhere. She kept dancing around like someone's drunk mum at a wedding and rambling about nothing. How the * do people like her and Oprah make a career out of that s**t?

The cringeworthyness of Fallon is immeasurable.

Never before has an arse kisser kissed so hard and for so long

He’s absolutely repugnant.

I want one of his guests to grab him by the ears and scream wtf are you laughing at you idiot

I feel like if that happens the world might be a little bit better for everyone

Worst ever? I think I'd rather watch him than that James Cordon!

Either way those late night talk shows have all gone to the dogs. A bit like footy commentators, the iconic characters like Letterman disappear and are replaced by 2-bit comedians. Craig Ferguson and Conan were amongst the best to ever do it but since them, it's all trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back