Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's good about being out in the burbs , Dandenong has some really nice , and budget friendly Indian places.

The other day i was taking my son for a driving lesson, we were driving along, when suddenly a guy with no shirt on came flying out his drive, tripped over the top of the wheely bin and ended up sprawled on the road covered in garbage. We waited , because the lane was blocked , until two other guys dragged him up off the ground and lead him off somewhere.

As he carefully steered around the wheely bin, my son who didn't have a clue where he was after the convoluted drive we'd been on just deadpan asked " Are we in Dandenong "? "Yes ..Yes we are, if you want to go to Hungry Jacks , never go to that one ".
Mate was working in that hungry jacks when someone lit 🔥 self up

0796fb6733e430e5c50b2eceb08d7b29.gif

Top notch serial killer though, contender for GOAT status

I think it’s actually this one 🤔

R6c5bOV.jpg

That would have to be Butler's size, anything over 4 foot high he'd need a step ladder to push them into his creep van.

bring back the Trump & Covid glory days. The thread was poppin back then 🔥
In celebration of the religious discussion I am hoping to print out this thread and fashion it into a shrine of remembrance.

Very early drafts of course but I was considering something similar to the below;

Jeffrey_Dahmer_Altar_or_Shrine_Hand_Drawing_1991A.jpg

Any suggestions on how I could improve it would be much appreciated :)

In celebration of the religious discussion I am hoping to print out this thread and fashion it into a shrine of remembrance.

Very early drafts of course but I was considering something similar to the below;

Jeffrey_Dahmer_Altar_or_Shrine_Hand_Drawing_1991A.jpg

Any suggestions on how I could improve it would be much appreciated :)
Joffa and Gringo’s skeletons either side for the Yin and Yang balance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironically that’s exactly how I imagine George looks, just G has less hair
I've been told by millions that I look like a young Jason Statham but with a full, luscious beard. Just a rugged, charismatic, intelligent and masculine, Trump supporting sigma male :cool:

0886dad0af31be707bb9c5f661988ff5.jpg

Perfect in every way :cool::cool:

How’s this t-shirt wearing utensil head wanting to start WWIII. Who would’ve thought comedians and drama teachers would make s**t leaders.

TBF, the other side has been bleating about it for months at this stage that it's not without merit. Have you seen Russian TV lately?

Also not exactly pre-emptive when the other side is just skirting around "war" v "special military operation to GTFO plebians".

TBF, the other side has been bleating about it for months at this stage that it's not without merit. Have you seen Russian TV lately?

Also not exactly pre-emptive when the other side is just skirting around "war" v "special military operation to GTFO plebians".
With NATO pushing their luck completely ignoring boundaries, what did we expect?

Would like Ratts to go spend a few weeks with Poots for lessons in strong leadership 😎

With NATO pushing their luck completely ignoring boundaries, what did we expect?

Would like Ratts to go spend a few weeks with Poots for lessons in strong leadership 😎

Give him to the Swedes then, bitchslapped most and get to punching people instead of Richos strong in contest jib.

And eh, slow crawl eastward, NATO too busy actively pissfarting around in Africa to throw a sink, Ruskis just need to worry about it if they start riding animals in since they're dumping everything in Ukraine it'll be like Jurassic Park. Humvee v side mounted elephant.

Yeah my money is on drone.

• precise on weak point
  • range in "occupied" territory
  • freedom of movement compared to boat / plane / saboteur

Also why railway is left and road is damaged heavily, leads a road in and out for mass and not heavy which seems UK modus operandi for cutting off a region to force decisions.

Yeah my money is on drone.

• precise on weak point
  • range in "occupied" territory
  • freedom of movement compared to boat / plane / saboteur

Also why railway is left and road is damaged heavily, leads a road in and out for mass and not heavy which seems UK modus operandi for cutting off a region to force decisions.
The railway also happened to have as train carrying some flammable stuff on it as well.

View attachment 1530130
what happens when you let manlets become leaders :huh:
It’s simple vlad v zelensky 3 rounds mixed martial arts, nut shots, headbutts etc allowed like the good old days. Winner take all troops go home, ppv would be massive. Dana white keeping them apart at the weigh in, I’d pay to watch that, think of some undercard match ups like trump v Biden death match 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back