Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the munchies & all i've got in the cupboard is baked beans.

Thank Eddie i love cold baked beans (ham sauce-of course).

I've got the munchies & all i've got in the cupboard is baked beans.

Thank Eddie i love cold baked beans (ham sauce-of course).
Order late night pizza

But yeah, this is the worst, I always keep weetbix in the house if it ever gets that bad.

Order late night pizza

But yeah, this is the worst, I always keep weetbix in the house if it ever gets that bad.
Burp!!!!

Too late, beans are gone. :D

No toast? No Vegemite? That's dire!
Good point. I'm not drinking beer though.

I skolled that can of beans so i'm going to have to find something else.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...gans-comedy-show/story-e6frf96o-1226620277440

Disgusted comedy fans stormed out of Hamer Hall when the visiting American comedian let fly with a sexist rant on stage at the weekend.
An outpouring of anger hit social media after Morgan's two sold-out shows on Saturday night, with guests urging others to boycott future performances citing extreme misogyny and lack of humour.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...gans-comedy-show/story-e6frf96o-1226620277440

This, is ****ing appalling.

That people are actually complaining about this. It's ****ing comedy! There is no racist, sexist or whatever -ist in comedy! Everything is fair game and if you start complaining about shit like this, man don't even go to a ****ing stand up. Just watch some reruns of Friends (I love Friends btw).

And it surprises me because Tracy Morgan is mostly known as Tracy Jordan from 30 rock, who plays a misogynist on the show. What the actual ****. For ****'s sake...

Women.

What happened in Boston is ****ing crazy...

See Mick, this is an actual example of why you would lose faith in humanity ffs

So i'm walking out of Flinders St station and what do i see outside? An advertisement at the tram stop with MM on it, about some Latrobe shit. I'm sick of seeing his face.
Not as bad as this

307984_4703812386397_1557627175_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened in Boston is ******* crazy...

See Mick, this is an actual example of why you would lose faith in humanity ffs
It's just f*cked up, isn't it? Seriously, ever month we have another tragedy caused by psychopathic people. It's really depressing. The Sandy Hook massacre is probably the most depressing thing I've ever seen on the news.

It's just f*cked up, isn't it? Seriously, ever month we have another tragedy caused by psychopathic people. It's really depressing. The Sandy Hook massacre is probably the most depressing thing I've ever seen on the news.
The thing that got on my nerve is that these people were ****ing running for the Sandy Hook massacre. Running for such a good cause and this shit has to happen? These people would have been avid runners too, and to hear stories of their legs being blown off.

Makes me ****ing angry.

Does anyone here watch Game of Thrones? I've just downloaded the first season and i'm about to watch it.
I was about to post what happened in the latest episode when I just saw Game of Thrones without properly reading your post. Good thing I actually read it and didn't post what I was going to post. :p
But yes! :)

Does anyone here watch Game of Thrones? I've just downloaded the first season and i'm about to watch it.
Been meaning to watch it, I've downloaded the first 2 seasons. You gonna watch first eps tonight? I might watch that one with ya haha

Been meaning to watch it, I've downloaded the first 2 seasons. You gonna watch first eps tonight? I might watch that one with ya haha

Lol, How would that work?

I'll be watching the first couple but i'm also going to watch the first season of Archer ( Kirby )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back