Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I'm really disappointed that this hasn't been played/highlighted tonight.

I'm forced now to sink to the lowest common denominator & we all know that's where i hate to go.:p

Comedy Gold.

The new flavour for this year should be Carlton Bitter... with Lemon!

I know Tempest is looking forward to FC tonight.

30538_595392927140239_1795668013_n.jpg

Bit random, but what's everyone's preferred Pizza? I normally order a Aussie or Hawaiian.
Meatlovers generally but I think pepperonis pretty good too.

I like Crust, ******* expensive as s**t but you get some tasty weird ones.

Although, Hawaiin is an absolute disgrace to pizzas. Pineapple should not go on pizza!!! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meatlovers generally but I think pepperonis pretty good too.

I like Crust, ******* expensive as s**t but you get some tasty weird ones.

Although, Hawaiin is an absolute disgrace to pizzas. Pineapple should not go on pizza!!! :mad:

Hey, Pineapple on a pizza is a wonderful invention.

Bit random, but what's everyone's preferred Pizza? I normally order a Aussie or Hawaiian.
Meat lovers with BBQ sauce FTW!

I agree with TheFreshBanana, pineapple on pizza is disgusting. Never understood why people like it. Worst of all, it's one of the more popular pizzas, so if you're at a mates house and they order some pizzas for everyone I'll probably be sitting there picking the pineapple off.:p

I feel sorry for all those people that fell into that 'Sportsbet 90K money back special' deal.
They obviously knew the game wasn't going to draw 90K and sucked a lot of people into blowing their money in the hope they'd get it back.

Pathetic.
As soon as I saw that for the first time, I said "they're not gonna get 90K." When we unfurled the flag in 2011 we got 88, I didn't see any way that there could be any more.

Ha!

Just read the first five pages of the Carlton autopsy thread. Funny stuff, poor old Bootsma (my new fav Blew player or Eliot(t)'s any way:p) getting hung out to dry. Kruezer was great because he won hit outs against Lynch, lost around the ground as we know though.

Anyway, I think I'm just going to enjoy a few pages each night. No need for dessert this week.;)

I know its footy related but i didnt want to start a thread, but rumour file this morning, some old biddy suggested your fitness coach is heading to the Tankers for a 7 figure sum, and host Ross Stevenson appeared to know about it and backed it up.

Is that Butters? I would find it extremely hard to believe any sane person would want to join Melbourne at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back