Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 200 street friends on FB? I've got 15 friends on FB and know F*ALL but 8 personally.
I had 6, though I had more than that when I used my real name rather than a fictitious one. However, I did personally know all six people. Then I have friends with kids who somehow ignore my 'be friends' request.:( o_O I don't understand why they don't want to link with me.:confused:

You have 200 street friends on FB? I've got 15 friends on FB and know F*ALL but 8 personally.
Haha I guess that's the upside to growing up with social media!

I had 6, though I had more than that when I used my real name rather than a fictitious one. However, I did personally know all six people. Then I have friends with kids who somehow ignore my 'be friends' request.:( o_O I don't understand why they don't want to link with me.:confused:
Yeah I'm under a fictitious name and the one's I don't know personally have the same hobby, so I'm at least aware of their persona.

Just had a Steven Wright experience.

Often have a couple of munchie vegemite on toast vitamin B replacers after a few ales.
Dropped one on the floor, it landed face down.:(

Reminding me of his joke, If toast always falls upside down & cats always land on their feet.
What happens if you tie a piece of toast on a cat & drop it from a height?

Often have a couple of munchie vegemite on toast vitamin B replacers after a few ales.

Reminding me of his joke, If toast always falls upside down & cats always land on their feet.

You create electricity.

Poker-sm-224-Jh.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finding Nemo came out 10 years ago. I remember taking my little 4 year old cousin to see it. I was in high school then. Now he's in high school.

F*ck I feel old!

That doesn't answer the question though :p

I used to be a Facebook junkie, But for two years now I've just stopped posting statuses or pics.

It's stupid someone posting that they're tagged in their bedroom laying down or they're at a shop it's just lame and shows they're craving for attention. Or someone posting lyrics to a song or a quote to show that they're somehow deep.
This reminds me of these epic hipster, Instagram, quote rebuttal things:
enhanced-buzz-9947-1299018584-20.jpg

hipsteredits-010.jpg

5cd.jpg

funny-hipster-edit-mountain_large.jpg

nsenaa_3200187626408865382.jpg

im-drowning-in-your-lies_large.jpg

Wheres-the-good-in-goodbyes-600x395_large.jpg

547b37cdb4483941c8b7a01795610eee.jpg

I could post these things for days and days!:D

Ah yes, the cat-toast turbine. Of course it must be used in accordance with the observation made by Murphy, ie. that the chances of a piece of toast falling buttered-side-down are directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.

Ah yes, the cat-toast turbine. Of course it must be used in accordance with the observation made by Murphy, ie. that the chances of a piece of toast falling buttered-side-down are directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
The first ever perPETual motion machine.

Oh noes he didn't, I'll be here all week folks.:oops: o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back