Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Turnbull. Crossed the floor on climate change. I respect a politician who's willing to stand up for what he believes in. Gillard and Abbott's last election may as well have been conducted on Facebook it was so devoid of substance.

Did anyone watch Game Day?

Hamish McLachlan is such a flog.
What the hell was he laughing about? I flicked on the TV right at the moment that he was in tears of laughter. Surely he wasn't laughing at the goal umpire doing his ACL? That's what it seemed like from the other panelist's comments.

Pretty low act if he was.

What the hell was he laughing about? I flicked on the TV right at the moment that he was in tears of laughter. Surely he wasn't laughing at the goal umpire doing his ACL? That's what it seemed like from the other panelist's comments.

Pretty low act if he was.

It was the goal umpire doing his ACL.

I think Rance said "He'll be out for the season now" and Hamish just pissed himself for a good 5 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're fantastic! How did you get those effects? It reminds me of Urban Explorers, I had the chance to explore one of the big drainage systems in Melbourne once. Started on the Yarra River and ended up in Prahan. It was pretty trippy!
Cheers
All done with LED lights, cold cathodes, fine steel wool from hardware store, finesse and a little magic. Many folk in Melbourne are not aware of the huge stormwater network systems under their feet.

That mod on the melbourne board Biffinator is the biggest douche.
Doesn't even allow other supporters to comment on anything about their club and just gives them red cards.
We've got it good on our boards. Good posters and great mods! :p

Doesn't even allow other supporters to comment on anything about their club and just gives them red cards.

I posted something there last night and didn't get carded. What was the content of the posts that were carded?

Biff is one of the best posters going around. Seriously. I'd hate to try and moderate in the face of what the Demons are going through. It would be really tough!

529428_478487725554867_832044282_n.jpg

Biff is one of the best posters going around. Seriously. I'd hate to try and moderate in the face of what the Demons are going through. It would be really tough!
Yeah, but you guys still allow "constructive criticism"/debate by other supporters on our boards unless they're obviously just right out bagging us.

Every time I see Bob Carr interviewed I can't help but think he would be the perfect leader for the federal Labor party. Is Labor too far gone to win this election.

Who are the alternatives to Abbott on the flip side?
Problem with Bob Carr might be his age - 67 or so now. A Q&A on ABCtv several weeks back had him and Turnbull on the show, and the pair of them were so likeable as politicians that I found myself wishing that both of them were leaders of their respective parties. Labour are gone for all money under Gillard. Whilst I always disliked Abbott more than Gillard, he at least can be said to have been effective as opposition leader, whereas Gillard has been unimpressive as PM. There are no more leadership options in either party. Labour policies are muddied by political opportunism and poor communication.

I feel sorry for all those people that fell into that 'Sportsbet 90K money back special' deal.
They obviously knew the game wasn't going to draw 90K and sucked a lot of people into blowing their money in the hope they'd get it back.

Pathetic.

Look I'm really disappointed that this hasn't been played/highlighted tonight.

I'm forced now to sink to the lowest common denominator & we all know that's where i hate to go.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back