• Lambert

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont have to be a great player to be a great captain. There been plenty of premiership captains and guys regarded as great captains that arent in their teams top 10. Just look at guys like Tom Harley, Nick Maxwell, Phil Davis, Tom Jonas. None would be top 10 at their club but were chosen by their peers because they are great leaders. I think jack graham is the obviously long term choice, although personally i think nank would be a great option but doubt he would want it

you dont have to be a great player to be a great captain. There been plenty of premiership captains and guys regarded as great captains that arent in their teams top 10. Just look at guys like Tom Harley, Nick Maxwell, Phil Davis, Tom Jonas. None would be top 10 at their club but were chosen by their peers because they are great leaders. I think jack graham is the obviously long term choice, although personally i think nank would be a great option but doubt he would want it
Add Darren glass to your good ordinary players/OK captains list
but in my eyes none of them were any better than mediocre, Graham might be different and even a great skipper, as he already has produced 2 heroic finals deeds as samples, but needs to keep producing and improving first..... here is a few Maxwell gems i always have a giggle about
maxi-Meme.jpg

Attachments

• gl9ove.jpg
    gl9ove.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 55
Graham doesn't even make our starting midfield though. Hopefully he'll get there, but until he does I don't think he should be made captain.
Thats my issue, I love him, but he could easily find himself outside the best 22 at some stage

Spoiler Alert - Who ever is sitting next to Dimma Hardick in the team photos will most likely be the captain............

Introducing our new captain

f2bfab040716e72b6a7e6f6812e311b7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we seen who that was yet? Club very deliberate not to show on their Instagram ...
Lambo, Sheds on the end so rules them out

Lynch and Vloss in the back row so rules them out as well
618700BE-3902-4E77-B191-B06D7EC194CD.jpeg

Club just posted a behind the scenes video of the team photo and Grimes was sitting middle front row, suggests Captain or Vice Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back