Media The rumour is true

Remove this Banner Ad

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Star full forward and much maligned figure has recently confirmed that he is the high profile bear that is off to Gold city. We managed to catch the superstar after he landed in the airport and he had this to say, "I have decided to take my talents to gold city, it is going to be difficult to perform in an unfamiliar environment however I feel it is the necessary move to make to lengthen my music career, of course I'll be back to Las Vegas before the season starts".

This news comes after an altercation between the multi-talented superstar and two airport officials which can be viewed below.

I understand your list management philosophy now JoshWoodenSpoon

Easier to blossom like a flower when surrounded by manure.
Gymbo would be way up on yer throne if you could nab him. In Vegas he's just another star under lights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gymbo would be way up on yer throne if you could nab him. In Vegas he's just another star under lights.

Despite others bemoaning our club last season with only 2-3 active posters we outpolled your club. It’s because we’re very selective in who we recruit. We never showed interest.
gym4life joins Matera92 on the LVB blacklist.
Why are you putting teammates on the blacklist?

Your move seems to be disrupting Bears team harmony already.

I understand your list management philosophy now JoshWoodenSpoon

Easier to blossom like a flower when surrounded by manure.
Thanks for tagging me Doctor Gero, I've every word in these posts and I can honestly say it made me laugh a lot. This is one of the most enjoyable reads in match thread I've seen in seasons. Wish I was around when match thread posting was always like this.
Guess who this was about? You wish you had me.

Your move seems to be disrupting Bears team harmony already.

Try again. I do my best to keep the rookies PM ticking along, I involve my fellow newbies wherever I can and I've recruited two of them myself. The Bears are up and about for a reason (not saying its just me but our harmony is great).

That comment was in reference to an exchange between okeydoke7 and yourself. I’m a huge Okey fan and would take him in an instant. You happen to post in a similar manner to him in that instance which was naturally enjoyable to me.

An actual paragon of all that Cloddo craves.

I'm the King of Vegas, even if I'm living on the East Side.
Wow you've really got it going on these days!!

300x300.jpg

An actual paragon of all that Cloddo craves.

Wow you've really got it going on these days!!

300x300.jpg

How dare you bring my entourage into this.

This, this is a feud, we are now feuding.

Try again. I do my best to keep the rookies PM ticking along, I involve my fellow newbies wherever I can and I've recruited two of them myself. The Bears are up and about for a reason (not saying its just me but our harmony is great).
So you have now resorted to quoting out of context? Hope you get that rookie guide done, you have a fair bit to learn kid. :)

That comment was in reference to an exchange between okeydoke7 and yourself. I’m a huge Okey fan and would take him in an instant. You happen to post in a similar manner to him in that instance which was naturally enjoyable to me.
Just saying I'd be looking in your own backyard if one of the "most enjoyable reads in a match thread in seasons" was provided by a manure poster, when you have probably had over 50 match threads with your clubs posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back