Media The S29 Beez Runoff: Harvey Manfrenjensenden vs TheInjuryFactory vs Manangatang

Who wil win the Season 29 Beez?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

beezrunoff.png

Hi all, it's that time of the Season again where the all the media whores come out with their threads in an attempt to garner attention and votes. Fortunately, this season the Beez is largely decided and it's essentially come down to 3 contenders (sorry ClarkeM maybe next season!).

Will the winner be the Season 27 Beez winning superstar Harvey Manfrenjensenden who is once again back to his very best producing insightful, engaging media and becoming the maestro of audio-formatted content?

50625af35947965085d153320a7f0ceb

One of the best posters in modern Sweet FA History

Or will it be the Captain of the Coney Island Warriors TheInjuryFactory with his pristine photoshops, Qooty relevant content and high-production-value media?

TeemingSickIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

The sharp-witted superstar TheInjuryFactory

Or will it be the Reigning Defending Undisputed Beez Trophy winner, the ever quirky and humorous Demons captain manangatang?

tenor.gif

The ever charismatic Manangatang

In this thread we will sort through the TOP 5 threads this season by TIF, Mang and Harvey and pit them head to head in order to determine who is truly worthy of being crowned the Season 29 Beez Winner!

Prepare to be amazed by some of the best content the ever to be posted on the Sweet FA board since Filthy decided to gather up a bunch of hacks to form the nWo!

Last edited:

Blacky NaturalDisaster manangatang

This thread is for an analysis of which out of the top 3 beez contenders is likely to win in Season 29, please remove those that have no relevancy to the discussion i.e. all associated with the Fighting Furies

Bless, once again your application to join the Furies is rejected

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to your media content Bono? You were putting out threads left, right and centre earlier in the season so wonder why'd you stop? Hope it's nothing to do with the routine mockery the Sweet FA public delivered to you.
LOL, water of a ducks back

I'll just stick to being a media critic.

What happened to your media content Bono? You were putting out threads left, right and centre earlier in the season so wonder why'd you stop? Hope it's nothing to do with the routine mockery the Sweet FA public delivered to you.
I think he lost his nerve after that unfortunate ‘#10’ thread incident.

I think he lost his nerve after that unfortunate ‘#10’ thread incident.
Yeah - that was a mistake.

I could throw out the usual media whores line, and say ' I have a lot in the works at the moment, and will release some good media shortly' but that would just be an out and out lie.

I got nothing.

Back