Media TheInjuryFactory's Gut Feel™ All-SFA Team - Season 35

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to seeing the Uncle Horry Colostomy Bag Delights All-SFA team to right my wrongs.

Remember the days when All SFA was keenly debated for weeks.

Even Headless has given up the case for Interchanges.

We are only left with the disconsolate GWS Goose

Remember the days when All SFA was keenly debated for weeks.

Even Headless has given up the case for Interchanges.

We are only left with the disconsolate GWS Goose
rAm9gGt.png

I know this ruins the thread but here is the leaked All-SFA side
credit to you TheInjuryFactory you got 4 of the selections right

Close the thread, it's peaked!

Strigoi not at ruck...The disrespect!
shaun shocked-zooming-in.gif

LOVE IT the S35 ALL- 'Lisks SFA :yellowheart::purpleheart::greenheart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A ruck rover in the forward pocket? Checks out.

only the in-form ruck gets the spot

• In a resume-material performance, Elton Johns Wig exposed Strigoi's frailties. - 75m from 0 to 75.
I was pretty ******* dominant.

Resumes are built in finals too......

TiF's Gut Feel™ All-SFA Team - Forwards
xW59jbl.png

Ahh the full forward line, home of the Apex predator and a couple of scavenger types. Typically the domain of the Fred Medallist if they're active enough, or at least the one who's active enough to demand the top banana gig. Also, oft times the realm of out of position mids or the one lucky general forward who managed to maintain their sanity and post enough while riding the wave between donuts and bags. But with two half forwards already selected in the Gut Feel™ side, you know there's no chance in hell of that happening in Season 35. Full Forwards... Assemble!

ZBErl0U.png

Broken - Las Vegas Bears

The Las Vegas Bears spearhead and league legend Broken has seen more ladders in Season 35 than a handsy middle management type from the Mad Men era, but in his spare time he banged home 59 majors to lead a Bears attack. Problem was the persons the Bears were attacking generally saw them coming, and with shotgun in hand they were regularly blown away to miss out on a finals berth despite Brokey's heroics. That said, individually with limited supply he managed over 25% of the Bears score singlehandedly in Season 35, was damagingly accurate with 59.31 (66% conversion rate) and finished 5th overall in the race for the Fred, a respectable result considering the four ahead of him were all finals bound. Has been a big contributor to the Bears rebuild and morale around the club (please gamble responsibly) and since crossing from the Roys has supported skipper tony behind the scenes one imagines, and has given the club some starpower as they rejuvenated the list after a period of turmoil just a handful of seasons ago.

Broken, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. Have immensely enjoyed your ladder work this season, particularly your last one. Best I've seen in years.

zujsVnX.png

gab213 - Baghdad Bombers

The Bombers full forward selects himself in Season 35 as the most dominant big man in the game after a herculean 73 goals in the home and away season to romp home in the race for the Fred and salute, with a whopping 10 goal margin on the runner up Dory_77 from the Gumbies. Which is fantastic news for gabby, because let's be honest he gets nowhere near this side without that shiny new Fred Medal around his neck. But that said, the poor hard done by Bombers will tip the tin foil cap to their spearhead given their dearth of individual honours traditionally, and gab213 has backed up an impressive S34 in a premiership season to once again propel the Bombers deep into a finals campaign where they seek to go back to back in Season 35. Likely to be the only Bombers selection in the side, besides perhaps a sneaky BLUEALLTHRU slotting into a back pocket unnoticed, so I guess this is something for the Baghdadies to whip out the AK47s and shoot in the air about.

gab213, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side and your dead set certainty debut selection in the official All-SFA side in the coming weeks.

IleDxLK.png

Frothies Mcveigh - West Coast Wonders

Having stepped up to support beleaguered young skipper damicky as co-captain of the reimagined Wonders outfit in Season 35, Frothies has been an important pillar at the club since his return in Season 32 after a 10 season absence. Season 35 saw him step into the teeny tiny shoes of Brenton Davy and immediately busted the seams with his deep footprint, his experience and nouse has been instrumental for a transitional Wonders side with his active presence around the grounds in a finals bound West Coast this season. Finishing in the top handful of full forwards in the fight for the Fred, his 62 goals powered the club to a 3rd ranked attack in the competition. It's surprising he found the energy to take all those contested grabs and execute his ball drop with such precision given how wrecked his shoulders must have been carrying the cheese and his ageing teammates, but that's just the mark of the man I guess? While not a guaranteed selection, we here at TiFmedia have employed our patented Gut Feel™ and feel pretty confident he'll add to his 4 career All-SFA selections with a nod in Season 35, after a remarkable 21 season drought.

Froth, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. I would say you bring a little something extra to the table in Season 31, but we know how that ended up last time, so I’ll just think it instead.

xW59jbl.png

Ahh the full forward line, home of the Apex predator and a couple of scavenger types. Typically the domain of the Fred Medallist if they're active enough, or at least the one who's active enough to demand the top banana gig. Also, oft times the realm of out of position mids or the one lucky general forward who managed to maintain their sanity and post enough while riding the wave between donuts and bags. But with two half forwards already selected in the Gut Feel™ side, you know there's no chance in hell of that happening in Season 35. Full Forwards... Assemble!

ZBErl0U.png

Broken - Las Vegas Bears

The Las Vegas Bears spearhead and league legend Broken has seen more ladders in Season 35 than a handsy middle management type from the Mad Men era, but in his spare time he banged home 59 majors to lead a Bears attack. Problem was the persons the Bears were attacking generally saw them coming, and with shotgun in hand they were regularly blown away to miss out on a finals berth despite Brokey's heroics. That said, individually with limited supply he managed over 25% of the Bears score singlehandedly in Season 35, was damagingly accurate with 59.31 (66% conversion rate) and finished 5th overall in the race for the Fred, a respectable result considering the four ahead of him were all finals bound. Has been a big contributor to the Bears rebuild and morale around the club (please gamble responsibly) and since crossing from the Roys has supported skipper tony behind the scenes one imagines, and has given the club some starpower as they rejuvenated the list after a period of turmoil just a handful of seasons ago.

Broken, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. Have immensely enjoyed your ladder work this season, particularly your last one. Best I've seen in years.

zujsVnX.png

gab213 - Baghdad Bombers

The Bombers full forward selects himself in Season 35 as the most dominant big man in the game after a herculean 73 goals in the home and away season to romp home in the race for the Fred and salute, with a whopping 10 goal margin on the runner up Dory_77 from the Gumbies. Which is fantastic news for gabby, because let's be honest he gets nowhere near this side without that shiny new Fred Medal around his neck. But that said, the poor hard done by Bombers will tip the tin foil cap to their spearhead given their dearth of individual honours traditionally, and gab213 has backed up an impressive S34 in a premiership season to once again propel the Bombers deep into a finals campaign where they seek to go back to back in Season 35. Likely to be the only Bombers selection in the side, besides perhaps a sneaky BLUEALLTHRU slotting into a back pocket unnoticed, so I guess this is something for the Baghdadies to whip out the AK47s and shoot in the air about.

gab213, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side and your dead set certainty debut selection in the official All-SFA side in the coming weeks.

IleDxLK.png

Having stepped up to support beleaguered young skipper damicky as co-captain of the reimagined Wonders outfit in Season 35, Frothies has been an important pillar at the club since his return in Season 32 after a 10 season absence. Season 35 saw him step into the teeny tiny shoes of Brenton Davy and immediately busted the seams with his deep footprint, his experience and nouse has been instrumental for a transitional Wonders side with his active presence around the grounds in a finals bound West Coast this season. Finishing in the top handful of full forwards in the fight for the Fred, his 62 goals powered the club to a 3rd ranked attack in the competition. It's surprising he found the energy to take all those contested grabs and execute his ball drop with such precision given how wrecked his shoulders must have been carrying the cheese and his ageing teammates, but that's just the mark of the man I guess? While not a guaranteed selection, we here at TiFmedia have employed our patented Gut Feel™ and feel pretty confident he'll add to his 4 career All-SFA selections with a nod in Season 35, after a remarkable 21 season drought.

Froth, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. I would say you bring a little something extra to the table in Season 31, but we know how that ended up last time, so I’ll just think it instead.

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

xW59jbl.png

ZBErl0U.png

Broken - Las Vegas Bears

zujsVnX.png

gab213 - Baghdad Bombers

IleDxLK.png

Jeez I almost feel guilty for all the mean things I said about you in our team pm now.

Almost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back