Event Season 35 All-SFA Team Reveal - Choc Mint?

Choc-Mint?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to all who were selected and especially to my vice skip FootyGuy13 on your debut selection and at vice skip at that.

pantskyle was robbed. 🤌

Whoever runs the all sfa has made one thing certain. I'm no longer nice. Enjoy having me kill the league.

Congrats to Choc Mint flavoured foods, the real winner on the night.

Ice Cream Chocolate GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

Center Half Back: @Tigerturbulance [Ophidian Old Boys]

NOICE! :blueheart::greenheart::yellowheart:

The All-SFA Captain for Season 35 is @Tigerturbulance who is captain of one of the teams playing off in the grand final - the Ophidian Old Boys. He has spent the season running podcasts, posting in match threads and leading his team out on the Qooty field in between proposing fake mergers, prostituting the reputation of his club and in general making the Old Boys look like a dysfunctional rabble. He is All-SFA captain because this is the sort of behaviour that we incentivise for the Ophidian Old Boys.

and that is VERY NOICE!

💕 :blueheart: 💕 :greenheart: 💕 :yellowheart: 💕 :purpleheart:💕:greenheart: 💕 :blueheart: 💕

Woot Wott - You do us OOB's proud hubby!

Congrats to all got selected!

Especially to the best captain that I’ve ever had Tigerturbulance (sorry PMBangers ) and truely deserves the captaincy! And to my 2 teammates Robertio and Mobbs these 2 sexy legends.

Always remember to slay!

“It is a great honour to be named on the Interchange next to a Champion of the Sweet FA”

- beez
I will be selling my ALL-SFA spot as I can not stomach sitting next to that smelly damicky.

A three-season contract at the Gumbies and must post 20+ times per week. And no, you can not choose your spot.

View attachment 1716843

Season 35 All-SFA Team
B: T2B_ / JoshWoodenSpoon / BLUEALLTHRU
HB: Dingster / Tigerturbulance / James Colorado
C: hotchilli / Robertio / TheInjuryFactory
HF: Mobbs / nahnah / FootyGuy13
F: Frothies Mcveigh / gab213 / Broken
FOLL: GreyCrow / Pugsley / omgfridge
INT: damicky / beez

C - Tigerturbulance (OOB)
VC - Footyguy13 (CIW)​
Kennedy Parker - “can I copy your homework?”

brahj - ”yeah, but change it a little bit so no one notices.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the co captains must have really complicated picking this team.
Out of curiosity, what was the criteria for this team.
From the outside, as usi, it is really hard to tell.

(C)

All the co captains must have really complicated picking this team.
Out of curiosity, what was the criteria for this team.
From the outside, as usi, it is really hard to tell.
That is sheer brilliance.

Using an Usman Khawaja reference to critique the flawed selection process.

You miss one ******* meeting and this is the result?!?!?

On what planet does either back pocket deserve their place in the side? They played a total of 9 games out of a possible 30 between them. Maybe I set the bar too high last season, this is deplorable by any measure.

BLUEALLTHRU leaks like a sieve, he also lets his opponent score at will, barely touched the ball, and spent most of the season vomiting up the contents from the previous night festivities. If Smashed Avo wasn‘t good enough to be the centre half back, he shouldn’t be taking a spot from one of the hard working and under appreciated back pockets of the SFA.

These selections prove that the process is flawed and no notice should be taken of this at all. Off to the usual poor start. Sigh
I’m with you mate, underserved and unworthy.

Back