Event Season 35 All-SFA Team Reveal - Choc Mint?

Choc-Mint?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

undefined-imgur-3-png.1716742

View attachment 1716760

Half Back Flank: Dingster [Las Vegas Bears]

Another defender from the miserly Las Vegas backline to feature in the All-SFA is the league's most handsome man Dingster. The legendary veteran and Hall of Famer lines up in the All-SFA for the 5th time. He averages 14.44 disposals and helps the Bears rebound out of the back half and is extremely disciplined conceding only 0.38 free kicks per game.

View attachment 1716762

Center Half Back: Tigerturbulance [Ophidian Old Boys]

At Center Half Back in the All-SFA for his 4th selection is the general of the Old Boys Tigerturbulance. In the defensive half, Turbo averages 14.31 disposals per game and takes more than 5 marks proving a tough obstacle for opposition forwards to get around. He is ever-present as usual in the posting stakes being a famed contributor in media, makes 50+ posts in match threads and is one of the most well-known players running around in the SFA.

View attachment 1716764

Half Back Flank: James Colorado [Fighting Furies]

On the other flank is the Fighting Furies captain James Colorado who has been selected in the All-SFA team for the first time. Playing at center half back, the Furies backline led by JC was the best in the league in Season 35 when it came to preventing opposition scores. Posting wise, JC is a popular, widely known poster with a strong presence in match threads with 58 posts per week.
Good to see some no-name players getting some recognition.

As usual there is always a way to rip off Baghdad. BLUEALLTHRU was the obvious Captain.

He had better posting numbers and DT points than Tigerturbulance. Left him in the dust.

The people that matter know who the REAL Caliph of the S35 All-SFA team is and it's not TT.

Baghdad logo.png

Full Team
Special thanks to Hate for making these graphics.

Congrats to everyone that made the team.

See you all on Friday for Mobbs Night!

Congratulations to all earned their position in the All Sweet FA team for S35. A well deserved honour for your on and off field success this season.

Long may you continue.
What about the other 17 of them that didn’t earn their spots?

Mazel tov to my boys TheInjuryFactory and FootyGuy13 for making the team this season, absolutely deserving (although why you were both named second in your positions and not first is one of life's - and this season's All-SFA team selection's - great mysteries). Hopefully you're as proud of your season as the rest of us Wazzas are of you!!

Bloody well done also to Coney Island's three other nominees in pantskyle spudmaster & CursingFijian who, combined with TIF & Guy, propelled the Warriors to being a game clear as the best performing qooty team of the home and away season. The committee and administrator may have done you dirty as heck but you've made the Moral All-SFA team and that's good enough for me.

Congratulation to everyone else who made the team, you did alright as well.

View attachment 1716831

The All-SFA Captain for Season 35 is Tigerturbulance who is captain of one of the teams playing off in the grand final - the Ophidian Old Boys. He has spent the season running podcasts, posting in match threads and leading his team out on the Qooty field in between proposing fake mergers, prostituting the reputation of his club and in general making the Old Boys look like a dysfunctional rabble. He is All-SFA captain because this is the sort of behaviour that we incentivise for the Ophidian Old Boys.

View attachment 1716838

The All-SFA Vice-Captain for Season 35 is an underrated player in the SFA, FootyGuy13 vice-captain of the Coney Island Warriors, one of the more engaged, stable clubs in the league on the back of a strong season where they finished on top of the ladder. FG13 has stepped up seamlessly, taking on the responsibility of simmer behind the scenes and doing a power of work with stats, graphics including the live ladder updates on short notice.
It doesn't seem that long ago I was sitting in Banhammer prison as a rookie S25 thinking that I might not have the stuff to make a professional qooty player. So fast forward to S35 I feel blessed to not only still be around playing a game I love, but to be selected as the Captain of this seasons ALL-SFA side is a true honor and will only be over shadowed when I hold up the S35 Grand Final Cup after the Old Boys win on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't seem that long ago I was sitting in Banhammer prison as a rookie S25 thinking that I might not have the stuff to make a professional qooty player. So fast forward to S35 I feel blessed to not only still be around playing a game I love, but to be selected as the Captain of this seasons ALL-SFA side is a true honor and will only be over shadowed when I hold up the S35 Grand Final Cup after the Old Boys win on Sunday.
We share the hot tub yet again.

As usual there is always a way to rip off Baghdad. BLUEALLTHRU was the obvious Captain.

He had better posting numbers and DT points than Tigerturbulance. Left him in the dust.

The people that matter know who the REAL Caliph of the S35 All-SFA team is and it's not TT.

View attachment 1716849
Captaincy selection is not based on DT and posting stats you idiot

rguafka7a7051.gif

Oh yeah, I was mod in your rookie season. I recall you posted something pretty gross and we were debating whether or not to nuke your account instantly.

Sliding doors.

Oh yeah, I was mod in your rookie season. I recall you posted something pretty gross and we were debating whether or not to nuke your account instantly.

Sliding doors.

I remember Wacky PMing me

"What kind of people are you ******* recruiting?"

CHOC MINT ? YEEES!!!!
Back