Admin Notice The Season 30 Courthouse - Rules and Penalties

Remove this Banner Ad

That bar is pretty high mate. I suggest you find yourself a trampoline.

I'm not a circus carney folk midget mate, I'll leave that scene for the Gumbies Baz.

Team sheet thread.
WARNING - THIS THREAD IS SOLELY FOR THE POSTING OF THE WEEKLY OFFICIAL TEAM SHEETS AND SUBSEQUENT RESULTS.
ANY POSTS SUPERFLUENT TO THESE BOUNDARIES WILL BE REMOVED, AND REPEAT OFFENDERS PENALISED!

Strike 1 ant555 :)
Strike 1 BoomerAndy. :)

Honestly I think a fake team sheet is worse than any of the transgressions so far and warrants a penalty. Ant Bear

I have taken over as Dragons captain. Teamsheet might change depending on whether or not my players are disrespectful little shits.

View attachment 989875

DRAGONS FFC - OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 13 v Coney Islanders

B: Mooresome - Pie 4 Life - Cold Sober
HB: serial_thrilla - HawkAussie - Blaze Storm
C: Matt_352 - VandoHawk - Ljp86
HF: Bradesmaen - T2B_ - Hatchy1992
F: MC Bad Genius - Ashman OG - Stoods
FOLL: Strigoi - BoomerAndy - A Swallow

INT: Maylandsman - Knifey Spoony

Changes:

Serial_thrilla: RR > HBF
AceAndy: HBF > Out
Boomerandy: Out > RR

Honestly I think a fake team sheet is worse than any of the transgressions so far and warrants a penalty. Ant Bear
Eh it's no worse than Baz's non team sheet post (the placeholder which didn't end up being a placeholder) which was let go

All for it in principle, watching this space to find out how someone who isn't even a listed player for a team could be penalised? :D

Eh it's no worse than Baz's non team sheet post (the placeholder which didn't end up being a placeholder) which was let go

All for it in principle, watching this space to find out how someone who isn't even a listed player for a team could be penalised? :D
An IP check would easily fix that. Not worth it for such a trivial offence, but it's not as if they're immune to penalties.

Disagreee, the simmers are not stupid and will be able to tell its not a real teamsheet.

As long as the team captain posts the real ine by deadline, its a non issue

Disagreee, the simmers are not stupid and will be able to tell its not a real teamsheet.

While I understand your point we can't really have alt accounts posting teamsheets

While I understand your point we can't really have alt accounts posting teamsheets

Technically people can post whatever teamsheet they want as long as a valid teamsheet is posted at the deadline. Its a non issue.

Anyway, post is gone and BoomerAndy threadban

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically people can post whatever teamsheet they want as long as a valid teamsheet is posted at the deadline. Its a non issue.

Anyway, post is gone and BoomerAndy threadban
Sweet FA players, sure. But I think a zero tolerance policy would (and should) apply to everyone else.

Furies wish to dispute this post

name one simmer who is not stupid

Strike 1 @BoomerAndy. :)

Honestly I think a fake team sheet is worse than any of the transgressions so far and warrants a penalty. @Ant Bear
But I think a zero tolerance policy would (and should) apply to everyone else
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back