Admin Notice The Season 30 Courthouse - Rules and Penalties

Remove this Banner Ad

Where and what is 5C?
it appears that I integrated 5C into 5A.

In my drafts, as copied from Agent93's work, 5C originally read:
5C) Submission

The deadline for team sheet submission for the current round is Thursday at 11:59 PM Melbourne Time prior to the match commencement, unless stated otherwise by the administration.

Team sheets must be posted by a representative of that team in the current season's team sheet submission thread.

Complete team sheets must include

- an identifying characteristic other than the poster

- the current round number, finals week number, or finals game name

- 20 eligible players with correctly spelled names in the composition format defined in 5B

As you can see, this was merged with 5A, I simply missed the cross-references to it in SEC 6. I will edit now.

The Gumbies FFC are charged with a High Impact violation of Rule 5A
5A) Submission Rules
The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Melbourne Time before a match unless stated otherwise by the Administrator
No team sheet has been submitted in the official thread. It is now nearly 10am on Friday morning.

The prescribed penalty for a High Impact offence is a deduction of 2 premiership points, and a one match ban for captain Barrybran.

Additionally, this violation will activate a suspended sentence of a further one match ban for Barrybran.

6A) High impact

The following list of offences will result in a 2 point deduction in league standings, and 1 game suspension for a team’s listed captain(s):

• Failing to submit a valid initial squad and changes in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
This is a clear violation of Rule 5A, but the club does have the right to appeal, by the methods outlined in Rule 6E. The deadline for apoeal will be 8pm tonight. If no appeal is received, the penalties will be applied immediately

6E) Appeals

If players or teams wish to dispute raised penalties, they may submit appeals by post in this thread, by private message, or by committee representative to the league administration which describes mitigating evidence.
The league administration will outline the evidence to the committee who will vote on the outcome.
Committee representatives of teams directly affected by the penalty will be excluded from voting.
In the event of a tie, the

See my signature for further details.

As your last stint as Admin, I demand leniency, compassion and forgiveness!

I'm willing to accept the execution of WW19 as a compromise punishment....

I'm willing to accept the execution of WW19 as a compromise punishment....

This idea of a sacrifice to appease the admin gods is appealing. The Gumbies will gracefully accept this offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Gumbies have not lodged an appeal. The Penalties stand.

Ljp86 please deduct 2 premiership points from the Gumbies

Barrybran is suspended for rounds 10 and 11.

The Coney Island Warriors are charged with a High Impact violation of Rule 5A
5A) Submission Rules
The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Melbourne Time before a match unless stated otherwise by the Administrator

No team sheet has been submitted in the official thread.

The prescribed penalty for a High Impact offence is a deduction of 2 premiership points, and a one match ban for captain TheInjuryFactory

6A) High impact

The following list of offences will result in a 2 point deduction in league standings, and 1 game suspension for a team’s listed captain(s):

• Failing to submit a valid initial squad and changes in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Editing the team sheet after team sheet deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5D.

This is a clear violation of Rule 5A, but the club does have the right to appeal, by the methods outlined in Rule 6E. The deadline for appeal will be 8pm Friday 9/10/20, Sictorian time . If no appeal is received, the penalties will be applied immediately
6E) Appeals

If players or teams wish to dispute raised penalties, they may submit appeals by post in this thread, by private message, or by committee representative to the league administration which describes mitigating evidence.
The league administration will outline the evidence to the committee who will vote on the outcome.
Committee representatives of teams directly affected by the penalty will be excluded from voting.
In the event of a tie, the league administration will provide the deciding vote.
Should a club claim to have been unaware of a banned player, the administrator reserves the right to waive a penalty without presenting to the committee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back