Media The SFA Craft Resources you just HAVE to have this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

With spring comes renewal, and with renewal, fresh and uninspired complaints as to the state of the league. Tempers are high, and innovations low. Thankfully I have prepared for you a zesty suite of projects to keep your bland little minds from folding in on themselves! Let us gather 'round and find the time to take the world as it comes- to focus on what powers of change we possess, and what a sense of achievement and spirit of collaboration can do for the restless soul. Amidst the torrent of insubstantial qooty talents I contend against each week, I detect some real zeal for artisanship and craftswork, and am hoping these streaks can come to the fore here. Please share your own little creations such that we can perhaps see what little, though empowering steps are required to transform the community and flair of the league yourself, and so I can flog them for bulk cred on Pintrest.

To start us all out here is the
Official? S24 Sweet F.A. Craft Resource Pack.
Let me know how you get along and I await your dynamic suggestions in return! :rainbow:

0xqRG1p.jpg

YKEgwFp.jpg

O3WKxgR.jpg

SAEcJ6f.jpg

DVZFtaK.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a very crafty person. In my case, CRAFT stands for Can't Remember A F****** Thing!!!
I swear you are some kind of quip robot.

I can fit three entire fingers up my a-hole.
Ahhhh I was seriously banking on you saying you could suck your own M E M B E R
Not far off...

WFL come join in! We've got clay, hot glue guns and edible sprinkles.
I look forward to seeing what you produce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back