The SFA Rap/Hip Hop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, looks like my 2019 AOTY might have already dropped (lead single from that project):

Great album. That, Quelle Chris and Little Simz made March a pretty incredible month for hip-hop. There's been a few albums I've narrowly preferred, but hard to see Billy being topped for my hip-hop AOTY.

Great album. That, Quelle Chris and Little Simz made March a pretty incredible month for hip-hop. There's been a few albums I've narrowly preferred, but hard to see Billy being topped for my hip-hop AOTY.

Quelle Chris has been probably the one artist which should have clicked for me, but really just hasn't yet.

Quelle Chris has been probably the one artist which should have clicked for me, but really just hasn't yet.
Same for me until his latest album tbh. I think it's his flow that can be a bit challenging at times, and even parts of his new album are hit and miss. I think it's the production on his new album which has allowed me to enjoy it a bit more. Pretty flawless from front to back, same with Billy's new album. This is my standout track off of it:

Any love for Travis Scott in here? I have been listening to him a lot recently.
I hate to be 'that guy', but I genuinely hate how popular he's become, his best music was his early stuff up to Rodeo (which is an amazing album).

I haven't enjoyed his newer stuff now that he's streamline his sound to what made him famous.

Your Old Droog’s new one was just released as well. He is severely underrated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back