No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 65 -THIS TAN TITLE IS SHIT

Has this brunch talk gotten out of hand?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Loved Jacks honesty on 360, watching the clip now on the RFC site, these comment's made me smile.

" to be called a laughing stock is an absolute joke "
" we're the 2nd youngest side in the AFL and we're right up there "
" if we're a joke, there's 12 sides ( actually 11 ) behind us so what are they "

Too ****ing right Jack, well said.

Sorry but my opinion is that pushing violent offfenders through CCOs and rehabilitating them via community education etc is part of the probem.

If these punks knew they would be locked away for 10 years, they'd think again before committing aggravated burglary.

The justice system is so rooted it's scary. How do they justify sentencing fraudsters and imbezzlers 5 times more harshly than violent home invaders? It's outrageous.

I also have a question for the learned among us: If one was to defend oneself inside one's own home with violent force, would that leave one open to prosecution?
Common misconception.

Sorry but my opinion is that pushing violent offfenders through CCOs and rehabilitating them via community education etc is part of the probem.

If these punks knew they would be locked away for 10 years, they'd think again before committing aggravated burglary.

The justice system is so rooted it's scary. How do they justify sentencing fraudsters and imbezzlers 5 times more harshly than violent home invaders? It's outrageous.

I also have a question for the learned among us: If one was to defend oneself inside one's own home with violent force, would that leave one open to prosecution?

People used to be lashed, beheaded, tortured, killed for comitting crimes

Still didn't completely stop it.

Anybody know what size crowd Liverpool fc are expecting tonight in Sydney?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back