Not open for further replies.
haven't had a drink since monday

proud of this

will break today

but a good effort

no i agree

but still
Keep going!

I'm at day 15 today. Dropped 1.4kg doing virtually no exercise and still eating like a bastard. Feeling alot sharper.

Wallet alot fuller too. The taxes are insane.

Keep going!

I'm at day 15 today. Dropped 1.4kg doing virtually no exercise and still eating like a bastard. Feeling alot sharper.

Wallet alot fuller too. The taxes are insane.
water weight

water weight
Nah i dont think so.

Worked out I've avoided about 12000 calories which is about 1.5kg of coverted/lost fat.

Been using the EasyQuit app which you enter in your drinking routine, types and amounts and how much it costs and it calculates it all.

Plus I've been drinking about 3 litres of water and sports drinks a day which is hydrating the * out of me.

Gunna stay the course.

Nah i dont think so.

Worked out I've avoided about 12000 calories which is about 1.5kg of coverted/lost fat.

Been using the EasyQuit app which you enter in your drinking routine, types and amounts and how much it costs and it calculates it all.

Plus I've been drinking about 3 litres of water and sports drinks a day which is hydrating the * out of me.

Gunna stay the course.
whens next drink of the mighty ice cold nectar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

team america vomit GIF

How can anything produced in a lab, be it a meat substitute or a vegetable in this case, be better than the actual natural product. It's got me ****ed how people buy into this?
There was a video showing all the shelves emptied in a Woolies with the approaching cyclone , the vegan product=cts were still fully stocked, the shop was totally empty apart from the Vegan products hilarious , Tash liked that shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back