No Oppo Supporters The TAN 81 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta eat before getting on the beers you animals.
soul warms GIF

You had me all the way until veg

LOL...ah, so we can sneak vegies into you still...they just have to be wrapped in a sausage casing like the sweet potatoe? :D

da fu*k u doin in brisvegas

Down here so often last few years I just got a place here, spent nearly as much time in Northern NSW as QLD last few months.

Yes and I am hoping the sauce is pepper corn!

Slowly reduced Swiss Brown mushroom and garlic - on the side so I could taste each variety on its own merits.

Had a great mash too - is there any better meal satisfaction than using chunks of great sausages to diligently mop up every last skerrick of the mash and gravy? ;)

An internal State Department dissent memo was leaked this past week, opposing the Biden administration’s position on the war between Israel and Hamas. What was most notable about the memo is that some administration staffers accused President Joe Biden of “spreading misinformation.”

It was a moment of crushing irony for some of us who have written and testified against the Biden administration’s censorship efforts. The question is whether, under the administration’s own standards, President Biden should now be banned or blacklisted to protect what his administration has called our “cognitive infrastructure.”

For years, the administration and many Democrats in Congress have resisted every effort to expose the sprawling government censorship program that one federal judge described as an “Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth.'”

Isn't it funny how big money is only ever willing to entertain obvious and blatant delusion as long as it is profitable:

I spent an extremely hectic and intellectually stimulating week in Berlin. Despite my reasonable following of German politics (nobody interested in Europe can afford to ignore German politics) I was unprepared for the extent of the malaise that appeared in almost every conversation. During that week, I gave a talk on my new book “Visons of Inequality”, had a presentation on global inequality and a panel discussion with the Confederation of German Trade Unions, and participated at the opening of a website on wealth inequality in Germany. I thus met people from different walks of life: academics, trade unionists and people close to the ruling SPD, researchers of inequality, several journalists who interviewed me, and even several politicians who gave talks at various occasions. But neither in their public talks nor in private conversations, could I fail to observe a large dose of pessimism.

What were the topics that fueled the pessimism? Here is an approximate list: inflation and dearness of energy, economic stagnation (near zero growth), the rise of the extreme right, political paralysis, loss of exports to China, decline of German car technology, high wealth inequality, imperfect assimilation of foreign-born population, inefficiency of German railways, dark streets in Berlin (saving of energy), full political dependence on the US. One could go on depending on the person I talked to, chance movements of conversation, and the daily mood.

Germany built its formerly successful economy by taking $200 mil of Russian gas and turning it into a billion worth of industrial production to export to China. Now they buy filthy, far more expensive US fracked gas while they antagonise China and go broke.

It's like they got Scomo to advise them on foreign policy or something...economic suicide.

On Tuesday, National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby asserted, “We have information that Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad use some hospitals in the Gaza Strip, including Al-Shifa, and tunnels underneath them to conceal and to support their military operations and to hold hostages.”

Biden repeated this unsubstantiated claim on Thursday, declaring, “Here’s the situation: You have a circumstance where the first war crime is being committed by Hamas by having their headquarters, their military hidden under a hospital. And that’s a fact.”

Asked by a reporter to “detail for us what kind of evidence the U.S. has seen that Hamas has a command center under Al-Shifa Hospital,” Biden replied, “No, I can’t tell you. I won’t tell you.”

Israel’s “evidence” was so flimsy that even the US government was not shameless enough to back it.

In a press briefing Thursday, Al Jazeera correspondent Patty Culhane asked Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh, “So you’re saying that the video of a blurred laptop, flak jacket, a handful of rifles—that that backs up what you’ve been saying that Hamas is operating in the hospital?”

To this, Singh replied, “Hamas uses—Al-Shifa being one of them—hospitals in Gaza to conduct and to operate out of and to further execute on terrorist actions.”

Culhane asked, “Is there video to back that up?” to which Singh replied, “I’m just going to leave it at that.”

On Wednesday, the IDF posted a video showing a half-dozen assault rifles, two flak jackets, and a computer which it claims were hidden behind an MRI machine at Al-Shifa. There was no attempt to explain why an MRI machine, with its powerful magnetic field, did not cause the weapons to fly across the room when it was in operation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An internal State Department dissent memo was leaked this past week, opposing the Biden administration’s position on the war between Israel and Hamas. What was most notable about the memo is that some administration staffers accused President Joe Biden of “spreading misinformation.”

It was a moment of crushing irony for some of us who have written and testified against the Biden administration’s censorship efforts. The question is whether, under the administration’s own standards, President Biden should now be banned or blacklisted to protect what his administration has called our “cognitive infrastructure.”

For years, the administration and many Democrats in Congress have resisted every effort to expose the sprawling government censorship program that one federal judge described as an “Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth.'”

Isn't it funny how big money is only ever willing to entertain obvious and blatant delusion as long as it is profitable:

I spent an extremely hectic and intellectually stimulating week in Berlin. Despite my reasonable following of German politics (nobody interested in Europe can afford to ignore German politics) I was unprepared for the extent of the malaise that appeared in almost every conversation. During that week, I gave a talk on my new book “Visons of Inequality”, had a presentation on global inequality and a panel discussion with the Confederation of German Trade Unions, and participated at the opening of a website on wealth inequality in Germany. I thus met people from different walks of life: academics, trade unionists and people close to the ruling SPD, researchers of inequality, several journalists who interviewed me, and even several politicians who gave talks at various occasions. But neither in their public talks nor in private conversations, could I fail to observe a large dose of pessimism.

What were the topics that fueled the pessimism? Here is an approximate list: inflation and dearness of energy, economic stagnation (near zero growth), the rise of the extreme right, political paralysis, loss of exports to China, decline of German car technology, high wealth inequality, imperfect assimilation of foreign-born population, inefficiency of German railways, dark streets in Berlin (saving of energy), full political dependence on the US. One could go on depending on the person I talked to, chance movements of conversation, and the daily mood.

Germany built its formerly successful economy by taking $200 mil of Russian gas and turning it into a billion worth of industrial production to export to China. Now they buy filthy, far more expensive US fracked gas while they antagonise China and go broke.

It's like they got Scomo to advise them on foreign policy or something...economic suicide.

On Tuesday, National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby asserted, “We have information that Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad use some hospitals in the Gaza Strip, including Al-Shifa, and tunnels underneath them to conceal and to support their military operations and to hold hostages.”

Biden repeated this unsubstantiated claim on Thursday, declaring, “Here’s the situation: You have a circumstance where the first war crime is being committed by Hamas by having their headquarters, their military hidden under a hospital. And that’s a fact.”

Asked by a reporter to “detail for us what kind of evidence the U.S. has seen that Hamas has a command center under Al-Shifa Hospital,” Biden replied, “No, I can’t tell you. I won’t tell you.”

Israel’s “evidence” was so flimsy that even the US government was not shameless enough to back it.

In a press briefing Thursday, Al Jazeera correspondent Patty Culhane asked Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh, “So you’re saying that the video of a blurred laptop, flak jacket, a handful of rifles—that that backs up what you’ve been saying that Hamas is operating in the hospital?”

To this, Singh replied, “Hamas uses—Al-Shifa being one of them—hospitals in Gaza to conduct and to operate out of and to further execute on terrorist actions.”

Culhane asked, “Is there video to back that up?” to which Singh replied, “I’m just going to leave it at that.”

On Wednesday, the IDF posted a video showing a half-dozen assault rifles, two flak jackets, and a computer which it claims were hidden behind an MRI machine at Al-Shifa. There was no attempt to explain why an MRI machine, with its powerful magnetic field, did not cause the weapons to fly across the room when it was in operation.

This is the TAN mate. Who is gonna bother reading a thread that long on here?

let us crash at your place bruz

slab of vb every night

Daily yumbo runs?

This is the TAN mate. Who is gonna bother reading a thread that long on here?

Send me a detailed list of what I should post, where I should post it, plus of course, how long it should be and I'll be sure to consider it. :thumbsu:

LOL...ah, so we can sneak vegies into you still...they just have to be wrapped in a sausage casing like the sweet potatoe? :D

Down here so often last few years I just got a place here, spent nearly as much time in Northern NSW as QLD last few months.

Slowly reduced Swiss Brown mushroom and garlic - on the side so I could taste each variety on its own merits.

Had a great mash too - is there any better meal satisfaction than using chunks of great sausages to diligently mop up every last skerrick of the mash and gravy? ;)
Noooooooo... mister bean magic.gif ....ooooooooooooooooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back