No Oppo Supporters The TAN 82 - a groupthink soggy salada

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasted like pancake parlour

Subconscious liquid celebration of Pancake Day, performed the night before?

0f76a56cd1de4344a097dcd2331b1727.gif

Next level.

I'm sure if he stops mixing prescription meds with alcohol he will be fine.

Must know a few dozen politicians of various levels who I could tell way worse tales about, bet Barnaby himself has a few hundred! :D

FWIW, none of them seem to be any more or less capable of doing their job than they were the day before they did something dumb/embarrassing and sobered up afterwards. ;)

Who names their kid Barnaby

Reckon James and Marie went for a 'Boy Named Sue' kinda thing when they chose Barnaby...

3e9d057639acf98312d68e206b8346cf

Turned him into an alcoholic bouncer who picks fights for a living, farken cruel campaigners! 🤣

Might have this all arse-about, seems the world won't mind in the slightest if we name Venus' moon in honour of our new coach? :think:

Zooz-vee is my preferred way to say it, but Nasser's a fan of Zooz-vay. One of my colleagues likes the idea of calling it Jeuj-vey, as in "zhuzh." But however you've been saying it in your mind for the past few minutes works, too. "All pronunciations are welcome," Nasser said. "

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has advised Americans to avoid shaking hands with other people, as well as to avoid "high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails," etc.

Dr. Richard Carmona, who was Surgeon General in the George W. Bush Administration, said President Trump’s staff should have advised him not to shake hands.

"It was a missed opportunity to shape the patterns of behavior we’re hoping to shape," said Carmona, now a distinguished professor at the University of Arizona and chief of innovation at the wellness resort Canyon Ranch.

'Shape patterns of behaviour'...

Behaviour like two people who have masks which are completely ineffective to prevent airborne disease, engaging in ridiculous greeting rituals?

Bojo Wuhan Shake.jpg

Who could say?

Wonder why no journalists ask them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back