The thing about Geelong is

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you actually think I read more than a couple of lines? I looked at the length and just thought WTF??? Why would anybody bother?

I've been on Bigfooty longer than you but you've made 4x as many posts and started about 100x more threads. The only one triggered is yourself seeing as you can't help coming in here all day every day. Get a life, get a job.
triggered-internet.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Carlton Football Club on their magnificent achievement of 22 Premierships in the premier Australian Rules football competition 👍

Soon to be 23 in 5 weeks or so !!!

Honestly, I can only admire what you guys have done over the past 153 years 👍

We have set the standards of football excellence since the conception of the game.
And Our next Dynasty is just around the corner.

What a time to be alive !

First of all we're not friends and second the AFL have not offically sanctioned or rubber stamped any of this so on behalf the rest of us football followers with a brain GAGF and keep dreaming. :)

Um, Andrew Dillion (the incoming AFL Ceo) has already said that is one of his first things on his agenda when he takes over from Gil in a couple of months time (amending the flag tally to include VFA flags)

Read it and weep Cupcake, it's happening !!!

You-little-ripper-The-Castle2.gif

First of all we're not friends and second the AFL have not offically sanctioned or rubber stamped any of this so on behalf the rest of us football followers with a brain GAGF and keep dreaming. :)
It's a formality that will happen. Things have to be put right. It doesn't really concern Richmond anyway, as they weren't around or were in the amateur league during the years in question. 13 flags since 1908 is still a decent effort and something to be proud of.

20230903_114319.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back