The Travel Thread 🚗 🚢 ✈

Remove this Banner Ad

In Cyprus we would sit down for a thirst quencher when we returned to our hotel after a hard day’s slog. Beer for me and cider for my wife. It was extremely refreshing.
I’d like to go to Cyprus

I’d like to go to Cyprus
It was great. We went to Paphos for a wedding but there was so much to see. If you like consistently hot weather, like visiting historical sites, like floating in the Mediterranean, like shopping, like food, like the occasional tipple I can recommend it.

It was great. We went to Paphos for a wedding but there was so much to see. If you like consistently hot weather, like visiting historical sites, like floating in the Mediterranean, like shopping, like food, like the occasional tipple I can recommend it.
We went to Malta a few years ago in the height of summer ... man alive it was so hot interesting place tho then went onto Sicily which was great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Cyprus we would sit down for a thirst quencher when we returned to our hotel after a hard day’s slog. Beer for me and cider for my wife. It was extremely refreshing.

My wife and I do the same.

Not just when we are travelling.

And we don't wait til the end of the day.

Ah, I think we might be alcoholics...

Only been through on the train. Sorry. Do have a couple of restaurants to recommend in Rome if you want a special night out.
Armandos
La ciambella Best eggplant parmigiana in the world

Or Quercia near campo de Fiori had a pistachio creme brulee that was yum. Plus great pasta.
Hey BG
Ive booked La Ciambella for our return to Rome on 16 June thanks for the recommendation ..looking forward to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back