Media The Turncoat's Call

If you were force to move to any existing club other than your own, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I said furies. If I had to leave the demons for some obscure reason I'd enjoy the challenge of helping the furies rise back up the ladder

Just because we've opened up to allowing supporters other than Tigers, we draw the line at Demons followers.

Ask Wise Guy Sam even he won't get the furies captaincy............ in S18 at least. ;)

And FFS! The Demons seem to be like Strippers. Everyone wants to heck us, but nobody wants to go all the way and marry us!

Make an honest woman of us you dirty teasers! :(

Just because we've opened up to allowing supporters other than Tigers, we draw the line at Demons followers.

Ask Wise Guy Sam even he won't get the furies captaincy............ in S18 at least. ;)
Hey if you guys don't want the S17 Mobbs medalist, I understand (I don't really, I'm just humouring you)

I want it on record that I actually voted for the Hawks, not the Bombers like the poll suggests. In know way was I trying to make the Bombers' numbers look better by voting for them.
Just uttering his name in my presence is enough to make my skin crawl.
I'm glad I convinced Dubz not to try and recruit you. You are worse than that Aenimence character!

Probably the Roys as I always enjoy match threads against them. However, it seems a lot of their good posters are leaving for the Bears, so I'm not so sure.

Two posters.

I said furies. If I had to leave the demons for some obscure reason I'd enjoy the challenge of helping the furies rise back up the ladder
I'd join lanky at the Furies.

Maybe it's subliminal messaging from fumbler, or maybe I just want to see the Furies succeed again but if the Demons folded or something awful like that they'd be the team I go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd join lanky at the Furies.

Maybe it's subliminal messaging from fumbler, or maybe I just want to see the Furies succeed again but if the Demons folded or something awful like that they'd be the team I go to.

In the process of folding them now.

images

Bombers, the transition from simple posting about getting drunk, to simple posting about blowing s**t up would be relatively easy.

That, and since beez rejected being a Josh and Sam duo at the Swamprats, it means I'll have to go to him. Stop playing hard to get beez :hearts:

Oh, and Gee Dub will stop snap chatting me pictures of his junk, since he can just show me at training.

I'm glad I convinced Dubz not to try and recruit you. You are worse than that Aenimence character!

Oh please, that guy ******* sucked. May he rest in peace. :(

Bombers, the transition from simple posting about getting drunk, to simple posting about blowing s**t up would be relatively easy.

That, and since beez rejected being a Josh and Sam duo at the Swamprats, it means I'll have to go to him. Stop playing hard to get beez :hearts:

Oh, and Gee Dub will stop snap chatting me pictures of his junk, since he can just show me at training.

Are you asking or telling me?

Guessing Shallow and DemonJim didn't get the memo about not voting for your own club :p

I sympathy voted for the dragons. I wanted The Filth Wizard to feel like he is taking over a team who can recruit.

Back