The Week 9 NBA Thread - where Draymond says goodbye, and Ja says hello

Who will cop the first ejection of the week?

• Ja for pulling his gun on Pierre the Pelican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draymond for headbutting his psychologist

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Joker for asking the refs: "Why so serious?"

• Phoenix's medical insurer from Footprint Arena after staging a sit-in protest against Brad Beal

• Elmer after one too many hot takes

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jock Landale is absolutely horrid right now. Lucky he got paid.
He only got a 1 year deal essentially. Houston can cut him for free by June 29, 2024. THe idiot bet on himself to fufil that contract and instead of taking the 3/13.5 that was on offer is now going to bounce his way out of the league for 1/8

Shockingly bad decision.

He only got a 1 year deal essentially. Houston can cut him for free by June 29, 2024. THe idiot bet on himself to fufil that contract and instead of taking the 3/16 that was on offer is now going to bounce his way out of the league for 1/8

Shockingly bad decision.
I feel like we will use him as salary filler in a trade tbh.

No way he finishes the season with us.
Hopefully there is something good around the tradeline that we can combine for the Landale/Oladipo salaries.

I think so with the other team cutting him etc too

Houston missing another guard from the bench
I feel like we need a better big man to support Sengun.

Jeff Green has been doing alright in the role but I feel like we need a better option to go bigger at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking forward to the sixers getting bounced in the second round (again) when embiid's foul grifting bullshit doesn't work. man that stuff is hard to watch.

Another great game from Brunson but again we can’t beat the top teams.

Hopefully with the draft assets and maybe package up Barrett we can land a bigger fish that can push us up into contending. At this stage we will be a hard team to beat but just not good enough to beat the likes of the Bucks and Celtics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back