Remove this Banner Ad

Jessbek

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
Don't know if this warrants a thread, but I was just curious to see what everyone's team looks like from this point and onward. Like the RMDT, except a general discussion on sides in relation to rankings, no. of rooks, selections, etc.
I'll hopefully start us off:

DT.jpg

Round6team.jpg

This is assuming all players are fit. My likely trades for this week have been included in Goodes -> Laird & Moloney -> Watson. 90k in the kitty

You're quite high in the rankings aren't you stormee? Worried that Gibbs and Fyfe on the pine will compromise that, or just willing to cop it on the chin and do your planned trades for the week?

I'll cop it on the chin for the week I think. Yes, it's a lot of cash to have sitting on the pine, but I had Goodes as well who I needed to deal with and I will likely not cop a zero, so I'll just stick to THE PROCESS and let the week run it's course. When it comes down to it I scored 2159 with Gibbs scoring a 56 or whatever anyway and Cloke scoring 67, should be able to cover the players on the bench.

ZPi8SOH.png

Got 350k in the bank for 2 huge upgrades next week.

Monfires > Premium Mid (SJ fwd)
And one of your defenders to hepp and you'll have a smashing side
My plan is Monfries to Pendles/Watson (SJ forward) and then either Bartel to Franklin or as you said defender to Hepp maybe.

My team -

scrubturkeys.jpg

Kind of boring but has gotten the job done OK so far. Still not sure what to do for trades this week.

Watson and Birchall are two premiums I'd like to get in soon, along with someone like Ebert who's great value atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine after trades:

Really wanted to get in Watson this week for Dangerfield, instead had to bring in another back premo due to back carnage with Gibbs/Pittard/Goodes.

KNG8J1F.png

dt latest1.png So heres my team. Doesn't look like much right now, but check the amount of coin I got in the bank!!!
And im not doin that bad really. Top 20000
Gonna cull some cash cows after this week and my teams gonna fatten the f@#k up.
Im playing the long game :)

So heres my team. Doesn't look like much right now, but check the amount of coin I got in the bank!!!
And im not doin that bad really. Top 20000
Gonna cull some cash cows after this week and my teams gonna fatten the f@#k up.
Im playing the long game :)

I hear that!

Didn't want to completely compromise my team for cash cows since I'm in Bigfooty leagues, but yeah... still averaging 2k a game and Top 8 in all my leagues!

Moving on up soon :D

dtrd6.jpg

dreamteam screenshot.png thoughts on this team guys? not sure if gibbs to mackie trade is a good idea, anyone else worth getting instead? also having a bit of trouble with the forward line, its so inconsistant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back