Teams The 'What Does Your Current Side Look Like' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Gibbs, Ibbotson, Henderson (Staker, Wilson)
Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Barlow, Cornes, Stanton, Cotchin (Kennedy, Hutchings)
Rucks: Cox, Kruezer (Leuenberger, Grundy)
Forwards: Martin, Rockliff, Cloke, Bartel, Kennedy, Johnson (Daniher, Burbury)

Team Value $12,404,500

With 150k in the kitty before this weeks trades.

Any trade suggestions would be appreciated :)
Bartel out, JJK out, Gibbs out, Stanton out, Cornes out, Ibbotson out.

Reasoning behind them all is they are all in bad 'DT' form. I actually had all of them in my team besides Cornes and have got rid of them over the last 4-5 weeks. All of the above I sit there watching a game just praying they perform, majority of the time they don't. There are others in way better form..

Replacements I would pick who are actually in form are Ellis in the backs. Griffen, Beams in the mids and Lewis, N.Roo, Harvey in the forwards :)

GL

Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Gibbs, Ibbotson, Henderson (Staker, Wilson)
Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Barlow, Cornes, Stanton, Cotchin (Kennedy, Hutchings)
Rucks: Cox, Kruezer (Leuenberger, Grundy)
Forwards: Martin, Rockliff, Cloke, Bartel, Kennedy, Johnson (Daniher, Burbury)

Team Value $12,404,500

With 150k in the kitty before this weeks trades.

Any trade suggestions would be appreciated :)

IMO it depends on what your overall strategy is for your finals run.

Maximise points this week:
Ibbotson/Gibbs to Ellis/Enright
(if you wanted to improve your reserve situtation you could also upgrade staker and move gibbs to the bench)

save cash to allow further upgrading next week:
Stanton to Watson
Bartel to Wellingham/Tippet

Going Heppell > Ellis & Staker > Birchall this week. Leaves me with this, a team well equipped for a late withdrawal :)

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, Enright, Ellis, Birchall (Grimes, Wilson)
MID: Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Beams, Barlow, Watson, Jack (S.Mitchell, Hunter)
RUC: Cox, Roughead (Grundy, Moller)
FWD: Johnson, Rockliff, Riewoldt, Martin, Cloke, Bartel (Kennedy, Rowe)

13K in the bank. Having Wilson and Rowe in D8 and F8 mean I will be able to turn them into a random 89K rookie next week and use the money to turn Roughead into Minson if necessary. However if Roughead performs well, Jack or Mitchell might be in danger of being turned into Griffen.

bduycg.jpg

This is after this week's trades. Taking a massive punt with Birch because one of my opponents has Pearce and Birch is cheaper. Next week will probably be Mitchell to Griffen or someone similar, hopefully I'll be in a few GF's :)

HNLL8GE.png

In 3 Prelims, hopefully should make it through. Next week just 2 sideways trades. Backing Malceski to bounce back against Geelong, got 119 against them last time.

B: Goddard Pearce Gibbs Enright Hanley Hibberd(Staker Clisby)
C: Ablett Swan Pendlebury Barlow R Griffen S Johnson D Beams J Selwood (T Mitchell Hunter)
R: Cox Minson(Ceglar Grimley)
F: M Stokes Martin JJ.Kennedy Bartel Cloke Rockliff (J Neade L Johnston)

B - Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Hibberd, Hanley, O'Brien, [Terlich, Thurlow]
C - Swan(c), Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, Griffen, Barlow, Montagna, Jack, [Z.Williams, Carter]
R - Cox, Roughead, [Grundy, Rowe]
F - StevieJ, N.Riewoldt, Rockliff, Martin, Bartel, Kennedy, [Johnston, Neade]

46k in the bank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back