Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I finally started the game yesterday and it is absolutely magnificent. The graphics are some of the finest I have seen from the PS4 generation. I have such high hopes for the native PS5 version.

I am probably a quarter of the way through but I can see why TW3 is so highly regarded.

Only started yesterday? I can guarantee you that you will not be anywhere near a quarter of the way through.

I reckon I still spend 3-4 hours in White Orchid every paly through even knowing what to do.

Easily 3-4 hours. Levelling up and doing everything there so I never have to go back.

You can speed run it in two hours...

I highly doubt he will be doing a speed run for a first play through. I don't even know why you would want to on a game as brilliant as this.

I highly doubt he will be doing a speed run for a first play through. I don't even know why you would want to on a game as brilliant as this.

Yeah I pretty much do everything every game play. Some of the side quests are better than the main story.

I love this universe so much. I'm reading the books again. Show sucks but everything else is great.

******* two hours!?!? Bloody hell...

There was a glitch where the world would slow down every time you pulled the crossbow so you could essentially sprint at x10 speed for the entire game.

There was a glitch where the world would slow down every time you pulled the crossbow so you could essentially sprint at x10 speed for the entire game.
That's fair enough then... Was racking my brain... Going how the * do ya do it that quickly... Bloody well wouldn't even be in skelliga by then.

Last edited:
On my first play through and up to Isle of Mists. Finding a few things first but not everything, no point considering the possibility of a new game+ and also the expansions, as much as I am enjoying it I don't want to do everything.

I don't want to leave Skellige lol. Amazing place.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only started yesterday? I can guarantee you that you will not be anywhere near a quarter of the way through.

I think I underestimated how long this game is lol. But it doesn’t even matter, it’s so brilliant.

The game mechanics could use with some updating for the PS5 version. Long load times constantly. The screen going blurry for 20 seconds after choosing dialogue. Swords sometimes un-equipping before a sword fight. But that’s my only complaint of a game I can just tell that I will play multiple times.

I think I underestimated how long this game is lol. But it doesn’t even matter, it’s so brilliant.

The game mechanics could use with some updating for the PS5 version. Long load times constantly. The screen going blurry for 20 seconds after choosing dialogue. Swords sometimes un-equipping before a sword fight. But that’s my only complaint of a game I can just tell that I will play multiple times.
Expect to put in a good 150-200 hours! It doesn't even feel like it's dragging out, I got to the end and wanted more.

Expect to put in a good 150-200 hours! It doesn't even feel like it's dragging out, I got to the end and wanted more.
Think I was around 400 hours including the 2 expansions, did do pretty much everything though including a fair bit of scenic meandering lol. I do wanna play it again at some stage but just can't rationalise that kind of time committment.

Insane game.

I love to hear there is literally hundreds of hours of content. Sometimes with games that have this much content it can get tedious and repetitive but I am not seeing it with this game, everything is kept fresh and fun. I can’t say eniugh about what I have seen so far.

I love to hear there is literally hundreds of hours of content. Sometimes with games that have this much content it can get tedious and repetitive but I am not seeing it with this game, everything is kept fresh and fun. I can’t say eniugh about what I have seen so far.

It does help that both DLC are fantastic (especially Blood and Wine).

There is very little if any filler in this game. Every question mark on the map is something meaningful, every side quest has its own story. I think that's where the expectation for Cyberpunk came from where this game just set the bar so high. It's a genuine GOAT contender.

There is very little if any filler in this game. Every question mark on the map is something meaningful, every side quest has its own story. I think that's where the expectation for Cyberpunk came from where this game just set the bar so high. It's a genuine GOAT contender.

It’s easily my GOAT if I remove the nostalgia for older games.

Persona 5 Royal gave it a nudge though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is spot on. Except for lack of mention of Gwent adding to everything too!

I think my PSN says about 150+ hours on the game.

Also as dwwaino said, it's literally the reason why Cyberpunk had such huge expectations. The thing that The Witcher does so well compared to that, is in every one of its systems. It's the RPG game to play when you don't like RPG games. Because everything is so well tuned, so well crafted and works so well off of each other. It all works in perfect symphony.

Cyberpunk still, for all intents and purposes, had the story and even some of that good side quest stuff. But was so shallow everywhere else.

Back