Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

CDPR have really sh*t the bed big time the last year or two.

Yep. Makes me think I should just play the PS4 version that I bought a few months ago now and then the PS5 version when it's released next year. Probably don't want my first experience with the game to be a s**t one as CD have really sucked the last couple of years and will find a way to totally * a remaster of an old game.

Plus the longer the delay is, the more likely they will do something shitty like not have a free upgrade system (CD: What, we never said that!)

My immediate thoughts yesterday after the game was rated for PS5 was that I hope it is released this month or late next month so I don’t have to decide on what to play first, The Witcher 3 or Skyrim on PS5 (November 11th), pretty much don’t release both at the same time.

Hey, at least I won’t have that problem now.

Think we need cd projekt red... To get there s**t back together.. once they have they will help push future games to the next level much like they did with W3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My immediate thoughts yesterday after the game was rated for PS5 was that I hope it is released this month or late next month so I don’t have to decide on what to play first, The Witcher 3 or Skyrim on PS5 (November 11th), pretty much don’t release both at the same time.

I expected it to launch alongside season 2 of the netflix show as I believe there is special dlc from the show. :(

Hold up. There is a Skyrim ps5 version coming? * me....

I finally started the game yesterday and it is absolutely magnificent. The graphics are some of the finest I have seen from the PS4 generation. I have such high hopes for the native PS5 version.

I am probably a quarter of the way through but I can see why TW3 is so highly regarded.

I'm playing it again for about the 4th time. Absolutely love it still.

Really hoping they remake the first and second, which I've only played once each.

I have got the first two unopened in boxes somewhere, still haven’t finished the third one yet

Back