Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No Beckinsale or Connolly :'(

Played 1 game of Gwent and it was as uninteresting as I expected.

Won't be doing any of the Gwent challenges, tedious as hell

Thank goodness.

B73.gif

Played 1 game of Gwent and it was as uninteresting as I expected.

Won't be doing any of the Gwent challenges, tedious as hell

It's worth playing if you like cards at all. I didn't like it at first because I had no idea what was going on. There is a lot of strategy in it and it gets better the better the cards you get and the better opponents you come up against. I'd have to say the first game would have to be the dullest ever, and the fact both players get such awful decks to play with really narrows the amount of strategy required.

You have probably missed out on a heap of side quests around the place. I was over levelled by about 3 or 4 when I started on the expansions and that was with a few side quests still unfinished.

Without counting I reckon my quests done are at least 150. It takes like 1 and a half minutes for me to scroll through them all. I wish there was a way to compare quests done to the master list.

According to the list I have, there are 330 quests in the base game with 55 being main quests (by my calculations). Which leaves somewhere in the region of 100-120 that you have missed.

Yeah I need a way to compare lists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good. I would prefer it if he had a bit of a beard. I guess things will look better after they go through the editing process.

Their reasoning for the lack of beard is that a) This is a younger Geralt (more in line with Witcher 1 - where he didn't have a beard) and that b) In the books he actually hates having a beard.

I feel like the quest where you get to talk with Roach is the best in the game. When Geralt asks Roach how he can cross vast oceans but gets stuck on the tinest fences killed me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I don't think you'll find any argument from anyone.

I've actually been thinking about going back and playing through this again.

Doing every sidequest?

Most. On my original playthrough I had probably ~10 left and they were mainly witcher gear and GWENT card quests.

I'm doing everything outside of GWENT and I've put in at least 400 hours for the game and the 2 expansion packs

Up to the final boss in Blood and Wine and I'm level 53

Back