Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Witcher 3 was one game I didnt mind doing side quests... always felt (well mostly) they really added to the game story wise and meeting new characters/townships where your actions can change that area of the world.

What are the random ! Quests like? I’m sort of keen to just power through the main quests and secondary quests with the main characters

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

They are okay. Some are quick 2 minute quests and some require a little bit of work but I don't think any are time sensitive. You can pick them up and do them whenever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO the devs shot themselves in the foot with Gwent by making the 1st opponent in the courtyard impossible to beat.

For me personally, I didn't bother playing it again until i'd pretty much finished the game.

By that point i'd missed out on a bunch of limited opportunity cards.

IMO the devs shot themselves in the foot with Gwent by making the 1st opponent in the courtyard impossible to beat.

For me personally, I didn't bother playing it again until i'd pretty much finished the game.

Yeah same. It was literally the last thing to do and I tried to get into it just to prolong the magic but I found it boring af.

I swear I beat him...

The first playthrough I had to go back later and beat him. Subsequent playthroughs I beat him after a couple of goes. You just need to get a good hand. Because I hate going back there, I just stick it out until I beat him.

Back