Things That Shit Me (Video Game edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

My copy of Super Mario All-Stars glitched and lost my saves today. So yeah I'm glad that nowadays we don't have to blow on cartridges and worry about cartridge failure and glitches.

Dumpster babies behind the desk at stores. Last few times I've gone to preorder or price match I've been asked why I would want to do that.

I've told them thank you for their business and walked out.
... at game stores?

We must have one of the best EB Games in the country here. I've never been judged when buying/ordering/trading (at least not to my face anyway), and I've bought some pretty dodgy shit. Sucks that some game stores have such elite campaigners working for them.

We must have one of the best EB Games in the country here. I've never been judged when buying/ordering/trading (at least not to my face anyway), and I've bought some pretty dodgy shit. Sucks that some game stores have such elite campaigners working for them.
There's also the possibility of people walking in with massive attitudes and acting like right campaigners to the EB staff. In which case they deserve everything they get.

(Not saying anyone here does so of course, but I have no doubt it'd happen)

grinding in arenas on fire emblem shadow dragon.. i've been at it for a week.. just resetting from the same spot.. i get so far and level up a couple dudes then i might try one last fight and risk a move not critical hitting or whatever and boom another hour of grinding wasted. i love this game though

Losing your routine when you've stepped away from a game for ages.

It's happened to me with Tales of Symphonia, several Harvest Moon games and Suikoden V.
Yeah always wary when I step away from a game for a while.

Final Fantasy 13 was the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It certainly looks great in 1080p resolution on my...PC :p
-shakes head-

But pretty cool. Even if you don't have it on PS4 you can still jump on co-op with someone who has it.

******* EB. Pokemon monopoly was 60 bucks last week, no special. This week, it is "on special" at 70 bucks? What the **** EB?

Or you can get it today online for the Mad Monday price of $61 :rolleyes:. These Mad Monday deals are utter BS, you can still get most of this stuff for the same price or cheaper elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back