Things that spin less than Chins McGuire

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
With the recent revelation that Eddie, a member of the Corona virus "war cabinet" was up in arms when Freo had a couple of miscreants break the rules on social distancing and lockdown, claiming,

"And I’m saying once we get back there will be absolutely no sense of humour about anybody climbing out the window or letting someone climb in the window.

“That will be absolutely made clear.”

Pressed by panellist Matthew Lloyd that it wouldn’t be the last time a player mucked up, McGuire said: “Well, you know what, we say that all the time, ‘Like ah, the naughty boys
But no, it has to be the last time. It really does.

“So maybe it has to be $100,000 and he gets suspended for the year. What do we have to tell people?

So can we gather these rules are only for clubs other than Collingwood or is it because Steele walked out the door half naked rather than climbing out a window?

Is there a bigger spin artist in existence than Eddie, cripes he even has Colliwobble supporters believing they are still the biggest club, amazing stuff.

So let's see some things that as hard as they try cant match Eddie in the spin department.

downloadfile-2.png
outdoor-playground-roundabout-500x500.jpg

These two much loved devices never had a chance.

Last edited:
ebceb27555634d29e0c53b7e3c26a05b.gif

"I'm not being selfish at all. Don't you people remember I played in that bushfire charity game!?"

5fbc13debb74427d54eaee4d535155b4
Trying to turn an Eddie-bashing thread we can all enjoy into yet another tedious exercise in Richmond envy. Thank god you're not obsessed with us.

Trying to turn an Eddie-bashing thread we can all enjoy into yet another tedious exercise in Richmond envy. Thank god you're not obsessed with us.
What makes you think the number of posters who enjoy Eddie-bashing is greater than those who enjoy Jack Riewoldt-bashing?

What makes you think the number of posters who enjoy Eddie-bashing is greater than those who enjoy Jack Riewoldt-bashing?
Start a Jack Riewoldt-bashing thread then.

One's a champion of the game, the other's made himself rich and powerful following such champions around for 40 years, and now abuses that power. I know who I'd rather bash.

Covid19 Conspiracy theorosts and antivaxxers, who can spin a 15 second clip of Bill Gates speaking and turn it into a deep level consipracy to control the masses.

And

A Simon Goodwin presser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back