Things you fear less than Geelong fears having a week off

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawks can't go back to back when they didn't straight set two finals series in a row.
That’s exactly what they did tho numbnuts. :$:thumbsu:

Bit hard to do something back to back when they skipped a few years. THINK MCFLY THINK

Hawthorns last two finals ended up in humiliating straightsets.

You're probably doing yourself a favour by bottoming out.

Bit hard to do something back to back when they skipped a few years. THINK MCFLY THINK
2016 the mayflowers finish 3rd & STR8SET

In their exact next finals campaign in 2018 the Mayflowers finish 4th & again embarrassingly STR8SET.

That’s 2 finals series in a row hence why you’re now known as the B2BSTR8SETTERS.

Got in yet, numbnuts? :$

2016 the mayflowers finish 3rd & STR8SET

In their exact next finals campaign in 2018 the Mayflowers finish 4th & again embarrassingly STR8SET.

That’s 2 finals series in a row hence why you’re now known as the B2BSTR8SETTERS.

Got in yet, numbnuts? :$

Hawthorn didn't play in 2 consecutive finals series in a row you morons 😀😀

You are a dummy. B2B straight setting can occur to multiple teams, clearly not making finals is worse than straight setting.... Just... And it doesn't reset the counter. Only winning a finals game can do that.

You are not helping your case here. You hold the title until you win a finals game :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, lost the GF to the Doggies, who straight settled you
What part of that was a blessing?

You should know by now a Geelong loss pleases a Hawks fan more than a Hawthorn win.

You should know by now a Geelong loss pleases a Hawks fan more than a Hawthorn win.

I wouldn't say that. Its excellent compensation though!

Aa tjings stand if it were a GWS v Geewrong grand final. I'd back GWS all the way. I don't give a stuff about interstate rivalry! Just the same as being happy as Larry in 92 and 94 when the Eagles walloped the mighty Catters. LOL at the media crying about the death of football when it happened.

We are geelong the greatest team of all
To go out in straight sets and show we have no balls
We play the game as it should be played
At home but noooot awaaaay
Our colours flying high from dawn to dark
If its at kardinyaaaa paaaark.
We won our last 3 flags ‘away’ bruh.

We won our last 3 flags ‘away’ bruh.

Cheers for the disappearing into the mists of history lesson

A little closer to the present:

Youve also lost your last how many finals away?

Probably be simpler to point out the last final you actually won away wouldnt it?

Cheers for the disappearing into the mists of history lesson
“Midst” bruh. :$
Probably be simpler to point out the last final you actually won away wouldnt it?
If it makes it easier for you then yes. I’m not going to do that groundwork tho. :)

“Midst” bruh. :$

If it makes it easier for you then yes. I’m not going to do that groundwork tho. :)
6FFF0049-3DE8-4C69-85FD-B2B2BD29172B.png 41353C86-BBF4-47FC-B2B4-EF9DD478D977.jpeg

pro tip : man who says “bruh” shouldnt try to educate others on the use of the english language.

English lesson over - now heres some maths: 99.99% of the time you will come out looking like a dick.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back