This is the way to punish drug cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Evans Beard

All Australian
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I find it incredible that she had only just turned 21 at the time of the failed test. To go to EPO so early in a career possibly indicates she may not have had the natural ability when she won her golds at 20.

Aussie in exile

Club Legend
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I find it incredible that she had only just turned 21 at the time of the failed test. To go to EPO so early in a career possibly indicates she may not have had the natural ability when she won her golds at 20.
I would suggest a lot of drug cheats don't have much natural ability, hence that's why they become drug cheats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

owen87

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
You need to be at certain base level before PED’s are an option. You can‘t turn a donkey into a star.
Yep.

Most athletes on PEDs would already be in the top percentile for talent, it just skews the playing field faster.

There's going to be the odd super-responder who might be a 95th percentile athlete instead of 99th, but most of these performers would be close to the top of the tree in a completely PED free world. The major difference is those who do have the talent but choose not to use PEDs would be on a level playing field.

Top Bottom