Roast Ticketek

Remove this Banner Ad

Worked fine for me.

Level 2 Olympic stand catagory 1 one tickets booked, paid and printed out!

P.S That is s**t for you though, I would be pissed if I was in your position
I don’t understand. I was online from 9 on two devices to have all bases covered. The queue takes ages on both. It’s like being on hold without any indication of how far you have progressed. It just mystifies me how these organisations can get away with clearly not planning for a spike in demand. It’s like Optus with their wc coverage.

I don’t understand. I was online from 9 on two devices to have all bases covered. The queue takes ages on both. It’s like being on hold without any indication of how far you have progressed. It just mystifies me how these organisations can get away with clearly not planning for a spike in demand. It’s like Optus with their wc coverage.

Doesn't make sense I signed in at 8:59 and had my tickets paid for by 9:10.

I logged on at 8.50 and the first browser just keep on refreshing. So I opened a second browser and it logged me on with in 5 minutes.

By the time I had purchased the tickets on the 2nd browser, the first one was still refreshing so obviously something was up

Got on at 8:55, got onto the site at 10:35, enter the barcode number and found out it has been "cancelled". And before I could figure out why it's been cancelled without being at a game this year, the server crashes sending me to the back of the queue.

Should I just wait for the general public tickets?

Edit: How am I supposed to know that Melbourne emailed me a different barcode number on Monday when I haven't been on the computer since Saturday.

Last edited:
Apparently is best to use only 1 device at a time for each ticketek account.

I made a second ticketek account and had one logged in on my phone and one on the PC. Got through on phone first but it was glitchy. Once I got through on PC 5 mins later it worked slowly but surely.

What a joke. Got on and had 6 cat 1 tickets at 9:05, would not let me go to the payment page, timed out. After trying again 30 mins later finally get in to find out cat 1 is all gone, try again for cat 2 and after 30 mins later finally get in and cat 2 is all gone. At 10:50 finally get 6 tickets for cat 3.

Sounds like an absolute debacle, feel sorry for all the supporters that can't get through.

Only makes my decision to enjoy the match from the comfort of my living room (and drinking $2 stubbies from my fridge) where I'm free to throw as many items within arm reach over a poor umpiring decision a lot easier in the future.

* putting up with ticket prices through the roof and needing to refresh your browser for a solid 5 hours.

Technology is joke, lining up for 2 hours in front of Bass still the easiest way to purchase tickets in 2018. :$

* man, I really feel for everyone having problems or missing out!

I got on at 8:58 and opened 5 browsers, first one put me through at 9:02, closed the ones I wasn’t using. all paid and sorted by 9:06! I got lucky I guess

It’s a s**t system. They should do time allocations per club per sections.
I.e Melbourne members sit punt rd end and tickets on sale between 9 and 12 and then Geelong members sit Olympic end tickets on sale between 1 and 4

Not 8 clubs all at once in a mad frenzy for bandwidth and queue allocations

I hope everyone finds a ticket some how and the issues are fix soon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technology is joke, lining up for 2 hours in front of Bass still the easiest way to purchase tickets in 2018. :$

I know we haven't made finals since 2006, but you'd think the internet would have gotten better in that time

What about MCC? Just talks about club members sales.

I've been in the queue for 30 mins for the website with no progress.

What about MCC? Just talks about club members sales.

I've been in the queue for 30 mins for the website with no progress.

A couple of guys from my work got in fairly quick for MCC using chrome browser. Both got tickets to our game and Richmond hawks

why did i have a feeling this would happen, especially with richmond,hawthorn, geelong members etc trying to access the site too.

I was getting on (9:05) and picking my ticket than as it was processsing it would say error and to try again. Now they've halted it haha

I can get on for MCC now, but it won't allow the purchase of guest tickets. Annoying.

Guess I'll wait for the members tickets to go on sale.

Last edited:
Sounds like an absolute debacle, feel sorry for all the supporters that can't get through.

Only makes my decision to enjoy the match from the comfort of my living room (and drinking $2 stubbies from my fridge) where I'm free to throw as many items within arm reach over a poor umpiring decision a lot easier in the future.

**** putting up with ticket prices through the roof and needing to refresh your browser for a solid 5 hours.

Technology isn't a joke. A company that under utilises it is.

In 2018 one of the premier ticketing organisations can't devote enough hardware for the foreseeable demand and website traffic, then they've done shat their pants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back