Tim O'Brien

Remove this Banner Ad

By the way Savage I have been banging on about Brand for as long as you anyway ...

You can claim him but you can't deny I helped start the bandwagon...
A bandwagon requires one person to start it, one person drive, and multiple people to give the thing a push.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget where he's at, would he be worth a late 1st round on the trade table? By the end of the year he's gonna be worth a lot more. Age and potential. It's all ahead of him.

Who can we package him up with?
Package him up with Schoenmakers, Jack Redpath & Jaeger O'Meara & we'll dominate...

Keeps doing things each week that make you think he'll make it, then goes missing for large periods. Certainly worth persisting with, and one that you can never doubt with him is his defensive efforts, and 1%ers. Loved his goal on the weekend from the pocket to seal the game. Capped off a good move, pressure was on and he nailed it from the angle.

Will be interesting to see if he keeps his spot when Schoey returns. Hoping so as he has upside.

I never, ever write players off after a few not so good early performances. Especially tall players.

Timmy is starting to really present well and attack the contest. Has started clunking the odd one here and there too.

Has a bright future, does the boy.

Belief is growing. Most BH watchers suggested belief was the big issue (as otherwise he had the goods). Gee that goal was good from the boundary. Just such a good kick of the footy. His mark in the first/second qtr was great too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back