Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not on tinder but here's my profile...

Name : Shell
Likes: AFL, BF, the gym, no long walks on the beach, bjs, reality shows and reading true crime novels
Dislikes: FB, twitter, insta, snobs, Liam Neeson and ppl who are late.

Swipe left now!

/is it left or right for yes?
Right for me

Like AFL, I mean so many girls hate sport, don't like the beach that's a plus, true crime means you are smart and means if I want to watch something on TV you can read and won't s**t can my show till I change it

I hate FB only use it for Buy Swap and Sell, hate twitter only use it to get upto date injury information for afl fantasy, insta never used it, Liam Neeson is one of the most overrated actors up their with daniel Craig. I can't stand people who are late especially to the first date

Right for me

Like AFL, I mean so many girls hate sport, don't like the beach that's a plus, true crime means you are smart and means if I want to watch something on TV you can read and won't sh*t can my show till I change it

I hate FB only use it for Buy Swap and Sell, hate twitter only use it to get upto date injury information for afl fantasy, insta never used it, Liam Neeson is one of the most overrated actors up their with daniel Craig. I can't stand people who are late especially to the first date

No i love the beach- i meant like * the cliche of long walks on the beach.

I go beach, i swim, i go home.

Its this but on steroids, apparently you can be a star sign, into another star sign and at certain times of the month/year you can be in another star sign.
My auntie is into that s**t, and i just roll my eyes

It's ****ed

What if you got to check Shell out in her bikini, would you put up with the sand then?
Eh maybe haha, i remember my ex dragging me shopping with the promise we would go lingerie shopping at the end still wanted to gouge my eyes out

Lol, i can go to the beach on my own.

I dont force my partners to do things they really dont wanna do. Same with movies/chick flicks for example.
Already a head of most girls, I had a date planned to go clubbing (not my thing hate it), i got hit by a bloody car (reversed into), and my shins swelled up like beach balls. The girl cracked it with saying i never want to do what she wants to do

I prefer shopping alone also.

And TBF- my then BF was the WORST shopper aaaaargh. Its like HE was the ******* woman, and i was the man. he took forever finding clothes, pissing me right off.
I have brought the same underwear since i was 16, same socks since, go to the same shop at the start of summer get my shirts/shorts for the summer, and for winter go back and grab my trackie dacks

It's only fabric ffs

I have brought the same underwear since i was 16, same socks since, go to the same shop at the start of summer get my shirts/shorts for the summer, and for winter go back and grab my trackie dacks

It's only fabric ffs

I hope you've changed deodorant and aren't still wearing Lynx...

I hope you've changed deodorant and aren't still wearing Lynx...
Yep, i just what ever is cheapest and roll on mainly Rexona or Nivea or Dove

I have also put on my profile

I have high functioning autism, which makes me socially awkward (that keeps pretentious campaigners away)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have high functioning autism, which makes me socially awkward (that keeps pretentious campaigners away)

You should use Old Spice, simply for the best deodorant ads in the world.

I reckon having a conversation with you would be much more interesting >>>>> any thickhead dude out there.

Good luck with your search mate :thumbsupv1: :smilev1:

I reckon having a conversation with you would be much more interesting >>>>> any thickhead dude out there.

Good luck with your search mate :thumbsupv1: :smilev1:
You too, hopefully Tinder is a thing of the past soon :)

I legit had a girl ask me on the apps "Would you consider yourself woke enough to date me?"
I repiled "Well i got up at around 5am this morning, so it depends how late the date goes"...
She promptly deleted me.

🤷‍♂️

Disappointing, that was a pretty witty response.

I legit had a girl ask me on the apps "Would you consider yourself woke enough to date me?"
I repiled "Well i got up at around 5am this morning, so it depends how late the date goes"...
She promptly deleted me.

🤷‍♂️

Dodged a bullet there.

I mean i get anyone wanting to date someone with similar social, political etc ideology but what an absurd way to ask it.

What the hell is woke?
alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

People who woken up to the real issues of the world, see BLM protestors

See this article as someone who is Woke

Dear Sugars,
I’m riddled with shame. White shame. This isn’t helpful to me or to anyone, especially people of color. I feel like there is no “me” outside of my white/upper middle class/cisgender identity. I feel like my literal existence hurts people, like I’m always taking up space that should belong to someone else.
I consider myself an ally. I research proper etiquette, read writers of color, vote in a way that will not harm P.O.C. (and other vulnerable people). I engage in conversations about privilege with other white people. I take courses that will further educate me. I donated to Black Lives Matter. Yet I fear that nothing is enough. Part of my fear comes from the fact that privilege is invisible to itself. What if I’m doing or saying insensitive things without realizing it?
Another part of it is that I’m currently immersed in the whitest environment I’ve ever been in. My family has lived in the same apartment in East Harlem for four generations. Every school I attended, elementary through high school, was minority white, but I’m now attending an elite private college that is 75 percent white. I know who I am, but I realize how people perceive me and this perception feels unfair.
I don’t talk about my feelings because it’s hard to justify doing so while people of color are dying due to systemic racism and making this conversation about me would be again centering whiteness. Yet bottling it up makes me feel an existential anger that I have a hard time channeling since I don’t know my place. Instead of harnessing my privilege for greater good, I’m curled up in a ball of shame. How can I be more than my heritage?
Whitey

Last edited:
There's an extremist connotation with the word 'woke' now though. It used to be caring about social issues more so than profit/power etc. Such as diversity in the workplace (as an example of generally well-meaning and good social attitudes). These days people are 'woke' to the extreme in lieu of any personality or having real hobbies. Nutcases really, easy swipe left

The people labeled Coon (someone's surname) Cheese racist for example. They just need a hobby rather than worrying about pronouns and being offended at normal people for living

Dodged a bullet there.

I mean i get anyone wanting to date someone with similar social, political etc ideology but what an absurd way to ask it.
Lol, it just took me by surprise. I'm not a labels person, like do i need to label myself as "Woke"
To me, its just basic human decency to treat people the same, regardless of differences or preferences or life choices. Whilst yes, also being aware that minorities have different struggles that I don't have.
But thought it was quite abrasive that I must have this label, or have it as my definition, just to go on a date with a girl.
Or I go with, i'm not being sexist:
1613967865157.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back