• Rance

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimes to Greene
Floss to Stevie J

Stevie J is a liability, floss will smash him and find time and space to peel off!

Rance on himmelberg! Rance will bath him and peel back to chop Astbury out!

Lambert to Wilson
Castagna to Shaw
If Lids shows up this final I'd look at Grigg! But id back in our pace and pressure to shut him out first!

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Grimesy is our best lock down defender
I reckon George will get Wilson, who is their most damaging back, with his pace and long kicking.

Hilarious how the Vic media are drooling and obsessing over Steve Johnson; those goals he got when the game was done had all the pressure of an EJ Whitten match. I can’t see him being a factor at all.

The real danger is Greene who I think is a gun player. His hitting of Rance was the turning point of the last time these sides met as mentally it seemed to demoralise him and he wasn’t a factor afterwards. But I see him as a potential matchwinner and if Richmond can keep him quiet they’re halfway to victory.

Hilarious how the Vic media are drooling and obsessing over Steve Johnson; those goals he got when the game was done had all the pressure of an EJ Whitten match. I can’t see him being a factor at all.

The real danger is Greene who I think is a gun player. His hitting of Rance was the turning point of the last time these sides met as mentally it seemed to demoralise him and he wasn’t a factor afterwards. But I see him as a potential matchwinner and if Richmond can keep him quiet they’re halfway to victory.

Get him to hit rance again lol

Getting twitchy

Back