Recommitted Todd Goldstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't recall him kicking any goals in the Elimination loss to Adelaide either, those bad mental traits in finals
Not kicking goals in a flogging V not going when its your turn to go? You really don't know which is worse?

Everyone of his team mates saw what he did - I know which player would carry more metal scarring.

Not kicking goals in a flogging V not going when its your turn to go? You really don't know which is worse?

Everyone of his team mates saw what he did - I know which player would carry more metal scarring.

The forward player that didn't contribute a goal in a final would carry more mental scarring

The forward player that didn't contribute a goal in a final would carry more mental scarring
You can add playing on and getting caught after marking 15 meters out directly in front. Then you add the humiliation of grand final day. Painting a pretty bleak picture of the type of person he is.

You can add playing on and getting caught after marking 15 meters out directly in front. Then you add the humiliation of grand final day. Painting a pretty bleak picture of the type of person he is.

One player gets to play grand finals the other doesn't

Gee the pissing contest is real. Get over it, Darling had a serious squib moment and Brown got destroyed by Talia, neither of our side did anything worth bragging about during the finals...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North could do well in trading Goldy. Could get 2 very valuable picks and being in a rebuilding process with a very promising ruckman it could help more than keeping Goldy!
Who'd be in the market? Geelong maybe while they're still up there (which means no first round), Western Bulldogs too. That'd be about it, all the other contending teams already have a genuine gun ruck (Adelaide, GWS, West Coast) and the others probably don't invest that into Goldstein.

Who'd be in the market? Geelong maybe while they're still up there (which means no first round), Western Bulldogs too. That'd be about it, all the other contending teams already have a genuine gun ruck (Adelaide, GWS, West Coast) and the others probably don't invest that into Goldstein.

Swans? I would def have a look at trading him. If we get a decent offer. We need picks and a complete rebuild.

Im not saying 2 top 10 picks but 2 first rounders would get the Roos thinking!

Essendon could certainly use him and he would deffenetly help StKilda, two team that are there abouts!

Im not saying 2 top 10 picks but 2 first rounders would get the Roos thinking!

Essendon could certainly use him and he would deffenetly help StKilda, two team that are there abouts!
Leuenberger and Hickey are good ruckmen and I wouldn't trade two firsts for him. I'd sooner invest in a key forward.

Yeah truth is i didnt realize he will be 30 next year so 2 first rounders may be a little much. But he is still much, much better than the two mentioned!
He's a genuine gun, but why trade in a 30 year old as you said for a position that they already have good ruckmen already there for cut price in terms of both money and draft picks?

He's a genuine gun, but why trade in a 30 year old as you said for a position that they already have good ruckmen already there for cut price in terms of both money and draft picks?

Essendons good ruckman was told to play reserves whilst they played an average KPP as the ruck. If Essendon makes the top 6 this year he could be the difference next year. Goldstein in that midfield would make it the best in the comp or very close too!

But if Jobe calls it a day then it wouldnt be worth it!

Essendons good ruckman was told to play reserves whilst they played an average KPP as the ruck. If Essendon makes the top 6 this year he could be the difference next year. Goldstein in that midfield would make it the best in the comp or very close too!

But if Jobe calls it a day then it wouldnt be worth it!
Matthew Leuenberger only played reserves once, a practice match the week in between the end of NAB last year and round 1 and that was due to not playing any pre-season for the seniors. When fit he hasn't missed a senior game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back