Summer Tokyo 2021 - Volleyball

Remove this Banner Ad

A classic moment of these Games for sure. Brilliant stuff and great call!
When I come to do my memorable moments for the games that might well be number 1. That little smirk he gives is a classic. If you were in his shoes would you have a go as well? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I come to do my memorable moments for the games that might well be number 1. That little smirk he gives is a classic. If you were in his shoes would you have a go as well? :)
The smirk killed me haha. What a legend. Yeah I’d probably do the same if I were in his shoes, I can’t help but get involved!

Close match so far, not sure who I’d prefer to win.

I have coached a lot of volleyball, and on the odd occasion have played a ball that cam to me that nobody was getting, and then usually called play on as a poor attempt at humour. I have not however as a coach (as a player loads of times), dived/sprawled across the court to get it. On review you can tell he was a player at some stage as still has the form.

Dominant by Boskovic and Serbia.

I find it odd that the 2nd/3rd ranked in pool go into a draw rather than 2Av3B, 2Bv3A. Makes little difference as Italy not good enough, but could at least have a shot at bronze otherwise. Rough coming 2nd and having to face Serbia instead of Korea.

Anyway, bring and Brazil v ROC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back