Tom Mitchell - soft**** coward

Remove this Banner Ad

Says the flog who barracks for a team that had Matthew Lloyd as their captain.
Lloyd in a contest, hard at it, makes an orphan out of Sewell's children.

Mitchell, no contest, time to line up, waits for flog to bend over whilst not looking, runs 5 metres to push him over, barely makes it.

Yes good comparison :$

Lloyd in a contest, hard at it, makes an orphan out of Sewell's children.

Mitchell, no contest, time to line up, waits for flog to bend over whilst not looking, runs 5 metres to push him over, barely makes it.

Yes good comparison :$

#sobrave of him to run through a bloke bending over to pick a ball up. Reckon he ran more than 5 meters. And #sobrave of him to retire before he could face his comeuppance. Always was a gutless sniper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clear upgrade on Tom "I'm no thug" Jonas (who?).
images.jpeg

Hodgey was just making sure that the padding around the goalpost was up to spec, like the civic minded champion he was. Always looking out for his fellow players was Hodgey, the ******* legend. That, and Wingard should have been more situationally aware. Clearly nothing to see here.

Clear upgrade on Tom "I'm no thug" Jonas (who?).
View attachment 1170365

Hodgey was just making sure that the padding around the goalpost was up to spec, like the civic minded champion he was. Always looking out for his fellow players was Hodgey, the ******* legend. That, and Wingard should have been more situationally aware. Clearly nothing to see here.
Yeah, maybe Chad should have been aware of the good bloke laws, not that it helped Gaff later on.......

Attachments

• 1625333586148.png
    1625333586148.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
Not a fan of players knocking each other over, running up to their opponent & whacking them in the shoulder after they've missed a shot on goal or hammering their chest because the proliferation of cameras won't allow them to punch anywhere else.

Its just small-minded pettiness which achieves nothing that's a bad look for the game. I put it in exactly the same category as over-the-top goal celebrations with the suspicion both have been imported from overseas codes played by lesser men than proud Australians. I'd rather see players get on with the game and occasionally give each other a decent roundhouse to the face minus the faux-toughness routine that doesn't fool anyone.

Bloody millenials. :madv1:

To be fair, Rozzee is so hittable because he is a flopper. I actually think he is a little scared on the field so pseudo tough guys like Mitchell have a go at him knowing their will be no repercussion.

To be fair, Rozzee is so hittable because he is a flopper. I actually think he is a little scared on the field so pseudo tough guys like Mitchell have a go at him knowing their will be no repercussion.

And none of Rozzee's teammates like him enough to risk a $1,500 fine by going in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back