List Mgmt. Tom Wilson Signs with Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like media interest in this kid is sky high. Is he the highest profile Cat B signing ever?

I was thinking the same thing. Even when Keath was coming back to Footy I don't remember a Press and all the Media talk

Seems like media interest in this kid is sky high. Is he the highest profile Cat B signing ever?

Don't think he's any bigger than quite a few others but the fact he's signed with Collingwood likely increases that media interest exponentially.

Serious?

I admire him for keeping a smile on his face and not rolling his eyes at all the dumbass questions being repeated in slightly different ways over and over. Welcome to the AFL media.
Yes I think he’ll be a good pick up and yes I also thinking it’s refreshing that somebody would say that they have some strengths that Pendlebury doesn’t have. The standard response to the question is so cliche and boring. It’s a European thing, they say what they think...

No you can't

So we've since realized. But you can write twat and bum and fanny and pooh and several others. Completely illogical. I blame ScoMo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He speaks well found his comments about bucks interesting wonder if bucks is on the blower to any other potential lads looks a good size too

Any idea which draft he would go into I thought he was sticking with cricket
He's chosen cricket, but many recruiters will want to keep in contact in case cricket doesn't work out. I daresay he won't be in a draft, because he'll be 3 years out of the game before too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back