Tommycash angry at Marlowe, Son of God requests trade to Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
After a start to the season that can only be described as disastrous, Royal twit Tommycash has asked to be traded out of the Gold City Royals. Having been deployed as a half back, half forward and wing this season with little effect, it is understood that the player is upset that he has not had a chance to play Full Forward or Centre Half Forward, despite being only 120cm’s in height.

The players manager Bipolarbear has suggested that Tommycash is keeping his mind open to all possibilities “He’s actually really bad, so I think he should be happy he’s getting a game. I might be able to get him a job as a dustman, as I have an uncle in the industry, but it is pretty touch and go.”

An unnamed source, named VitalDread offered an insight into what brought on the row. “Tommycash has always been a pretty unlikeable player, and even moreso as a person. We do our best to accommodate him but I think his latest demands to be given both Middleton sisters is a bit extreme, and certainly something that The_Reaper was not willing to abide. They are his favourites.”

Danoz has been quoted as saying “I hope he dies”. The player spoke to this writer (himself) and had this to say "I want to play at the Bombers, I have always had a thing for Middle Eastern women". Make it happen Gee Dub .

After a start to the season that can only be described as disastrous, Royal twit Tommycash has asked to be traded out of the Gold City Royals. Having been deployed as a half back, half forward and wing this season with little effect, it is understood that the player is upset that he has not had a chance to play Full Forward or Centre Half Forward, despite being only 120cm’s in height.

The players manager Bipolarbear has suggested that Tommycash is keeping his mind open to all possibilities “He’s actually really bad, so I think he should be happy he’s getting a game. I might be able to get him a job as a dustman, as I have an uncle in the industry, but it is pretty touch and go.”

An unnamed source, named VitalDread offered an insight into what brought on the row. “Tommycash has always been a pretty unlikeable player, and even moreso as a person. We do our best to accommodate him but I think his latest demands to be given both Middleton sisters is a bit extreme, and certainly something that The_Reaper was not willing to abide. They are his favourites.”

Danoz has been quoted as saying “I hope he dies”. The player spoke to this writer (himself) and had this to say "I want to play at the Bombers, I have always had a thing for Middle Eastern women". Make it happen Gee Dub .
YOU GOTTA SHARE!
Can't keep all the women

Arggh! Damn you, Bengwatkins!

Arggh! Damn you, Bengwatkins!
itQeb6f.jpg

Marlow is aggravating. The Bombers are that great team that plays outta Baghdad. You know the BB's.

Marlow has an E, the Bombers were invaded, quartered and replaced by the Bandits despite being the exact same players.

Know your s**t.

Marlow has an E, the Bombers were invaded, quartered and replaced by the Bandits despite being the exact same players.

Know your s**t.
I know that I want to join them though! Come on the mighty Bombers. Anyway, as if I would be willing to use Marlow's full name when I am talking dirt about him. I may want to leave, but I have some common respect.

It may have been in your best interests to inform both captains first. I'm sorry to see you've decided to leave. If the Bombers are actively seeking your services, I'm sure their captain Bengwatkins and Marlowe and myself can work something out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It may have been in your best interests to inform both captains first. I'm sorry to see you've decided to leave. If the Bombers are actively seeking your services, I'm sure their captain Bengwatkins and Marlowe and myself can work something out.
giphy.gif

I've never left a club so I don't know how this works. But I am pretty shitty about the results lately so I want to go to a team with a chance. We have struggled for too long.

I've never left a club so I don't know how this works. But I am pretty shitty about the results lately so I want to go to a team with a chance. We have struggled for too long.
Is that you in disguise pantskyle

thetradesman likes this. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back