Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 years is a lonnnggg deal in this day and age.

I was a big advocate for moving Wal on earlier in the year but he changed my mind with strong performances in the front half.

3 years is a lonnnggg deal in this day and age.

I was a big advocate for moving Wal on earlier in the year but he changed my mind with strong performances in the front half.
Got more match speed and confidence in his body as the season went on. Has never been afraid to bust his ass to get better and his goal kicking plus the rehab after his broken leg is proof of that. Would have been a failure for the club to let a guy of his quality on and off field sign somewhere else over a few bucks.

Fantastic to sign Wallis. I think we blinked first, and I think someone had a word to Bevo about it (who seems to be the bloke who rates Wallis the least).

Where does this leave our list ins and outs though?

Out: Smith, Biggs, Redpath, Collins, Dahlhaus, Roughead,
In: Gowers, Lynch, 1st, 2nd rounder (Dahlhaus comp). 3rd rounder 2x 4th rounders

Is where we currently stand.

I'd assume we'd trade pick 7 and a 4th rounder for Wingard. Maybe more

2nd and 3rd can match West and Khamis.

Not talked about: Do we keep Campbell? Is there any interest to speak of for him from other clubs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic to sign Wallis. I think we blinked first, and I think someone had a word to Bevo about it (who seems to be the bloke who rates Wallis the least).

In: Gowers, Lynch, 1st, 2nd rounder (Dahlhaus comp). 3rd rounder 2x 4th rounders

Not talked about: Do we keep Campbell? Is there any interest to speak of for him from other clubs?
Do you know if the roarke deal was an upgrade?

One thing that gives me the irrits on bigfooty is when oppo supporters start posting as if your player's are already their's.
I did it with Hurley and it backfired. Essendon supporters did it with stringer and the lions have done it with wal. Sweet justice is served.

No thanks..not a fan for some reason.

Is that maybe because he sexually assaulted someone this year?

Interesting tidbit about SPP from a mate who interviewed him at draft time, he had a really rough upbringing and apparently an alcoholic father, before he was drafted he'd never touched a drop of alcohol because he didn't want to end up the same but I think the AFL lifestyle has changed that. Not sure if this is relevant but it's food for thought if people are interested in picking him up (which I am not)

Really? That may be correct but I think Bevo was the one who saved Wallis. When he dropped him Bevo said he needed to have more scoreboard impact and after he came back that’s what he did.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really? That may be correct but I think Bevo was the one who saved Wallis. When he dropped him Bevo said he needed to have more scoreboard impact and after he came back that’s what he did.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Could Wallis have saved himself, his butchery in the first North Melbourne game did not require good lip reading skills when they cut
to Bevo in the box, not overly impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back