Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liked everything about this full article except the bit that said he was runner up to Ayce Cordy in the B&F

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh no ....... the vision of seeing his name again gives me horrors. Thanks for reminding me of McCartney's experiment (and waste of a draft pick) with Ayce Dufus from his Geelong private school.

FFS, what a flop!

Its a serious decision on their part, they've topped up with Rockliff, Watts, Motlop believing this group can win a flag. Doubt they remove a serious asset for a mini-rebuild.

We'll see.

Might be too good to pass up. They could get Rankine or Lukosius.

It'll be very tempting for them.

Possible win win for both sides.

Might be too good to pass up. They could get Rankine or Lukosius.

It'll be very tempting for them.

Possible win win for both sides.
If he is 100% certain he'll leave at the end of next year they'll have to pull the trigger on moving him now.

Will just about close their premiership window for a couple of years though. Especially with Polec moving on.

And we should have won a premiership in that time if goal review existed and terry wallace had half a brain...Smith on Robran...i'm stil shitty
Wrong year. Smith on Robram was 98
Your point is correct though, Nigel Smart ripping us a new a-hole while Chris Grant freezes at FF and Darren Jarman coming out of the goalsquare against Todd Curley, where was Kretiuk?

Your point is correct though, Nigel Smart ripping us a new a-hole while Chris Grant freezes at FF and Darren Jarman coming out of the goalsquare against Todd Curley, where was Kretiuk?

Curley going back with Jarman was one Plough will be still having nightmares about.
Kritter goes back on him we win , it's that simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That first quarter was some of the dumbest coaching in the history of the game. Threw it away.

My Mrs had a one-nighter with a bloke named Chad :(

I hope she is no longer your "mrs".

There is no other acceptable position, even if she carries all your loved ones out of a 20 storey burning building, the debt still can't be repaid.

I hope she is no longer your "mrs".

There is no other acceptable position, even if she carries all your loved ones out of a 20 storey burning building, the debt still can't be repaid.
But I like his name but. She smells funny when she cums home from Chad’s apartment.

Had a quick look, his finals record is quite impressive.
2013 v Geelong - 19 touches and 3 goals
2013 v Collingwood - 19 touches, no goals

2014 v Richmond - 22 touches and 2 goals
2014 v Freo - 18 touches and 4 goals
2014 v Hawthorn - 14 touches and 1 goal

2017 v West Coast - 24 touches and a goal

Obviously, more to it then stats but in 6 finals he's played very well in 4.
OK, i might be wrong then.

Nah, he's short, so he must be a defensive liability. And his tendency to use his right foot is a major problem, rather than a result of him having enough composure with the ball to give himself time and space.

And why does he wear a helmet? He clearly needs to be traded.
GOOD POINTS. Little Diego is a start. TO THOSE WHO PICK ON HIM WATCH OUT, HE IS MY FAV PLAYER.

His pace is more a defensive concern than an attacking one. When he has the ball, the ball off the boot beats the man (unless it's one of those weak inside out right foots I bang on about). I'm not even too worried about that pace defensively in the backline because he's working in a smaller area.

But what's going to find him out is his left if he doesn't use it for the reasons I suggested. The opposition will target him now because he was extremely effective in that area over the last few rounds. Part of that targeting will be to corral him to the left flank. If he develops and consolidates that left foot he will be difficult to target regardless of attention.

It would also allow him to go back to the midfield (at times) because the attacking side would be a net gain on the defensive compromise. In a midfield sense, the defensive side is currently a net negative and will remain so until he consolidates his left.

IMO of course.
Players already naturally corral everyone onto their left. That's why left footers have so much success, but then often eventually get found out once the opposition knows where they're going (see the disappearance of Macrae's baulk after his first couple of years).

Caleb has repeatedly found space on his right despite the opposition corralling him to the left already- being corralled to the left will not be new to him. He will continue to find space on his right with his clever fakes. He's already more difficult to predict than just about any dual-sided player, because you never know which direction he is going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back