Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolodjashnij is in a very similar condition to Picken where his next concussion could be the end of any further participation as a player. Do we really need to take such a massive risk with him when we already have several brittle players on our list?

Kolodjashnij is in a very similar condition to Picken where his next concussion could be the end of any further participation as a player. Do we really need to take such a massive risk with him when we already have several brittle players on our list?

I dont think we should be allowing picken to play to be honest.

(seen several medical shows on TV, so I know what Im talking about)

Sorry MD but this is crap.

Could not give a crap what players do in their own time as long as it does not effect their football.

Not a solitary player has been or spoken about getting rid of that their off field antics HAS NOT affected their football.

You want over a quarter a mill a year, EARN it in all ways or good bye. Whether that be Dahl or Libba at 25 yo plus be professional and grow up or good bye. Some of those you call potatoes have delivered more than the so called party boys since 2016

Exactly. Look at De Goey. He was told to cut the crap and smarten up and look where he is now.

Interesting to consider that if you change Libba's surname to Jong, he'd belt the living daylights out of him.

I honestly can't believe you actually think that just because the AFL say they aren't corrupt they aren't. And you have the unmitigated gall to call others stupid.

Do I believe the AFL over some dumbass shouting the odds on bigfooty? Absolutely. Of course, that could change the moment you feel like providing any evidence to support your dumbass conspiracy claims. Until then, maybe you should just stick to talking bridges. You seem to know more about them.

Exactly. Look at De Goey. He was told to cut the crap and smarten up and look where he is now.

Interesting to consider that if you change Libba's surname to Jong, he'd belt the living daylights out of him.
Lol cut the crap. One gives his heart and soul to the team and the other takes it for granted.

You know who is who.

Would do that every day of the week. Can’t see it happening though. Every Vic club should be picking at the carcass of Gold Coast. Those are two elite players ready to explode in the comp.
You have a short memory, teams used to pick over our carcass and worse we used to encourage them to keep the doors open.
Saying that to have an elite competition where everyone plays each other twice we need to have twelve teams assuming the
current structure of 22 Games. Bone six teams and every tier benefits until you try to select which six teams.
Gold Coast, GWS, Port Adelaide, St Kilda, Carlton and Fremantle that was not too hard, thought it would be harder.

You have a short memory, teams used to pick over our carcass and worse we used to encourage them to keep the doors open.
Saying that to have an elite competition where everyone plays each other twice we need to have twelve teams assuming the
current structure of 22 Games. Bone six teams and every tier benefits until you try to select which six teams.
Gold Coast, GWS, Port Adelaide, St Kilda, Carlton and Fremantle that was not too hard, thought it would be harder.

How did Norf make the cut

We’d go before Carlton sadly.

Be careful what you wish for. Norf and us would get the axe well before port, freo and perhaps Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m fully aware of the history behind it all.
That’s great that you are aware of the history.
My original point was that my contact (and he couldn’t be any closer to the action) tells me that the Bulldogs starting position in the Wingard trade is something other than pick 7 this year.
Terry Wallace was on SEN yesterday talking about how clubs have a starting point in negotiations and then the end result is somewhere in between the 2 extremes.
Port wants 2 x firsts.
The Bulldogs starting point is something other than pick 7.
Somewhere in the middle is where it sits.

You could also argue that he's in a very similar condition to where Angus Brayshaw was 8 months ago. Third in the brownlow.

Depending on cost I'd take a flyer. I think he's much better than what he's shown/been able to show.

Do I believe the AFL over some dumbass shouting the odds on bigfooty? Absolutely. Of course, that could change the moment you feel like providing any evidence to support your dumbass conspiracy claims. Until then, maybe you should just stick to talking bridges. You seem to know more about them.
Oh you poor child. You must think FIFA isn't corrupt as well. Aww how adorable. You keep on lashing out little man it's really cute.
Now about those bridges. I have one in London that I'm sure you'll love. I'll part with it for a cool 200 thousand.

Lol cut the crap. One gives his heart and soul to the team and the other takes it for granted.

You know who is who.
I think that’s his point, mate.

Jong conducts himself professionally and gets nothing but abuse. Libba regularly behaves like an idiot and the same people will defend him all day long.

Of course the difference is that one of these players has the ability to be an absolute star.

I think that’s his point, mate.

Jong conducts himself professionally and gets nothing but abuse. Libba regularly behaves like an idiot and the same people will defend him all day long.

Of course the difference is that one of these players has the ability to be an absolute star.
Has anyone ever abused Jong as a bloke or for his effort?
Most just don't think he can play football.

Libba can play but doesn't take it seriously enough. I find posters are less likely to talk s**t about a player as a person and far more likely to talk s**t about them as a player. So you're really comparing apples to oranges.

That’s great that you are aware of the history.
My original point was that my contact (and he couldn’t be any closer to the action) tells me that the Bulldogs starting position in the Wingard trade is something other than pick 7 this year.
Terry Wallace was on SEN yesterday talking about how clubs have a starting point in negotiations and then the end result is somewhere in between the 2 extremes.
Port wants 2 x firsts.
The Bulldogs starting point is something other than pick 7.
Somewhere in the middle is where it sits.
I’m sorry, you must think I’m more stupid than I am, or you’re simply playing the game of “stating the bleeding obvious”. I’m not sure which. Obviously our starting point will be not to use 7. But it will be used if we get Wingard

Has anyone ever abused Jong as a bloke or for his effort?
Most just don't think he can play football.

Libba can play but doesn't take it seriously enough. I find posters are less likely to talk s**t about a player as a person and far more likely to talk s**t about them as a player. So you're really comparing apples to oranges.

Well it’s not me who’s comparing them really. I was just explaining someone else’s point.

I’m sorry, you must think I’m more stupid than I am, or you’re simply playing the game of “stating the bleeding obvious”. I’m not sure which. Obviously our starting point will be not to use 7. But it will be used if we get Wingard
Pann,
What’s your confidence levels currently about the Dogs getting the Wingard vote over the Hawks or Port?

Seems like we have open warfare on our board no matter where I go .
I have noticed there has been a big full moon these last few nights , or is everyone bored out of their brains ? Or perhaps half of you are Norfy plants trying to wreck the fabric of Bulldog BF ?

I'm off to tend my little garden now , when I come back I hope everyone are feeling a little better !

I have noticed there has been a big full moon these last few nights , or is everyone bored out of their brains ? Or perhaps half of you are Norfy plants trying to wreck the fabric of Bulldog BF ?

I'm off to tend my little garden now , when I come back I hope everyone are feeling a little better !
Pfft. My barber's sister's mates's second cousin who knows you said it was very large, indoor, hydroponic and solar powered.

Last edited:

We live in interesting times now King. A person can say "I don't like AFLW" and the response can be "I hold a different view" or there can be outrage. These days, cue outrage every time. Seems the same on this board now, hold a different viewpoint and you get back a short sharp discourse on how stupid you are. The garden is good therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back