Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Preston gets a mention in the training sim article, might be a sign he's the favourite to be picked up. He kicked 2 goals for the losing team.
Sounds like he’s got the most upside. Where’s the article?
Edit: found it.

Corey Preston gets a mention in the training sim article, might be a sign he's the favourite to be picked up. He kicked 2 goals for the losing team.
Yes, I'd be happy for us to give him a shot. The few reports I've read have been good so far.

Bont playing for the Blues? :eek::eek:
My heart skipped a beat for a moment there.

I would have loved to have watched that game... I'm so bored I've gone to back to the ol' favourite... it's late in the third and Maclean just hit Kennedy late in the air.

From the article:

The 18-year-old small forward is one of four players training with the Bulldogs in the hope of earning a spot on the AFL list.

Preston, Raak, Macpherson, and who else? I know Sam Darcy is training with us, but he's not eligible to be drafted, so who am I missing here?

Anthony Scott.
Oh that's right, had completely forgotten about him, thanks. Figured he was least likely of the lot to get drafted, and wasn't overly keen in the first place. After consecutive years of Gowers and Hayes, we haven't done particularly well drafting from the VFL side. Especially since I struggle to see what Scott offers in our current side. Love the sound of Preston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that's right, had completely forgotten about him, thanks. Figured he was least likely of the lot to get drafted, and wasn't overly keen in the first place. After consecutive years of Gowers and Hayes, we haven't done particularly well drafting from the VFL side. Especially since I struggle to see what Scott offers in our current side. Love the sound of Preston
I would say that Gowers and Hayes have been above-expectation recruits from the VFL list, given that a typical mature-aged recruit might play 10-15 games average in their career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back