Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting Kolodjashnij and Ben Ainsworth as FAs will be a good start.

Rayner is every chance this year.
I actually think Tom De Koning would be as good or better then his brother as a defender if given time there.

I really like the idea of Marra to the wing.
I'm challenged if Rayner came to the Dogs. Doesn't fit under our no dickhead policy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon the kid debuting today (Freijah) has the makings of our next Bont
chill out blackinkchi GIF by VH1

I hope this is meant as a joke.

He doesn’t need unrealistic expectations. He just needs to run out, do what he can and enjoy the occasion.

Good luck kid.

I'm challenged if Rayner came to the Dogs. Doesn't fit under our no dickhead policy.
What makes you say that?
I like the romance of former Jets boys coming home

I hope as he develops he stays outside as a distributer. Since Hunter we've struggled for outside mids.

I hope Croft is still a defender in the clubs view. The fact he’s playing forward atm in the VFL concerns me.

I think Croft is playing forward out of necessity at the moment. He trained as a defender during the preseason after all

I think Croft is playing forward out of necessity at the moment. He trained as a defender during the preseason after all
As we all well know where a player plays in VFL doesn't stop Beveridge playing them somewhere else at AFL most recently we've had JOD in defence only to debut as a forward and it looks likely we will have Freijah debut on the wing even though he has spent all pre-season and every VFL game in defence.

Freijah reminds me of both JJ and Macrae. But if a hybrid.

Wouldn’t hate it if the club gives him a taste in the midfield in the 2’a at some stage. Big body, good skills, good tank, decent over head.

Could become a decent outside accumulator down the track.

Short term, wing role is perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back