Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

4648e7bf0a961867ccad5f195cc11d16.jpg

Not sure if you guys have seen this, I know some of the itk posters on here believe Busslinger won’t extend

Busslinger will be a decent player for you guys while Reid will be one of the greatest Geelong players of all time.

Congratulations on outing yourself as a total spanker on another opposition board.

I was just passing on something I thought was interesting and relevant to posters here.

I didn’t expect Harley to be brought up as if it’s some kind of tit for tat.

Anywho, I guess I will leave you guys to it.

I was just passing on something I thought was interesting and relevant to posters here.

It's probably a bit of a nothing burger, and if there's anything in it perhaps use the main board thread? Always welcome to post stuff if you think it's important and relevant but I along with many don't think it fits the bill. Agree a tit for tat is useless and shouldn't be done.

Busslinger likes photo ... definitely going to Wet Toast.

Could do, but strong analysis there.

29,186 others also liked that photo. Better check if there are other players from other teams. Fair chance there are, so they must all be going to Wet Toast too
The poster probably follows Busslinger too, so if I’m correct, you see posts with the name of the person you follow as a liker.

If you followed Harley Reid, it would say Harley Reid likes this….i reckon he would have liked this…he’d be that kind of guy 😂

It’s definitely not a good look tbh
Who cares. 19 year olds like everything on Instagram these days. There's nothing more to it than Busslinger liking Reid's play as any footy fan does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there ever any confirmation the first one was concussion? Last I heard he passed every test and was put in the protocol just as a precaution.
One would assume Cleary's reference to two concussions was just in reference to the fact that he missed games on two occasions due to concussion protocols, irrespective of whether they were technically concussions or not.

Surely you're not that naïve. What do you think would happen if one of us went onto the Eagles board and posted a screenshot of Harley liking another team's photos? He may still be out the door anyway, but the liking other teams photos has been done to death a thousand times and all players do it now with mates at other clubs, not really news anymore (if it ever was).

Was there ever any confirmation the first one was concussion? Last I heard he passed every test and was put in the protocol just as a precaution.
They didn't confirm it at the time but the club did after his 2nd one, here:

If it’s true that a fair few Richmond senior players could be moving on I’d be throwing every sink at whiten oval at Nick Vlastuin. One of the better defenders of the last decade.

Have heard from a reliable source that if a club made a great offer, Richmond would be open to moving Bolton to help kick start their rebuild.

would we be interested?
Absolutely. He is elite, albeit a little inconsistent. We would be flush in the small forward position with Bolton, Weightman, West and Clarke which means Garcia can be developed in the centre which is where he belongs. Our mids would be refreshed with Richards, Sanders and Garcia included. Tough, fast and good mix of inside and outside. All we then need is a quality wing and some more KPD depth and we are sorted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back